Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 03:29 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
I only read a few words before my eyes started bugging!!

We don't expect perfection, but my goodness use paragraphs.
Thank you.

I never read mantras written by someone who can't find the 'enter' key.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2013, 09:52 PM

10,048 posts, read 18,076,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenjoy View Post
It’s possible to rent with a bad credit if you look for the place that has become weak in the market but still accepts people with bad credit. But that's not always the case. I heard from a friend that the EZ Lease Rentals company helps renters with bad credit and they even helped those people find homes that are within their renters' budget. Then even offer excellent services other than approving credit and rental issues.
That's funny, in another thread you wrote about how this company helped YOU. You are spamming City Data all over the place.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:41 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,026,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
That's funny, in another thread you wrote about how this company helped YOU. You are spamming City Data all over the place.
Yup...I didn't report her at first, but now that she's doing it in several threads, it's time to report.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:07 AM

1 posts, read 645 times
Wow. Pretty CRUEL COMMENTS here. Do people in this country really think that this woman got herself into all this trouble. I find it funny that people are so quick to pass JUDGEMENT on a woman that is TRAPPED in a situation that she did not desire, nor did anything to deserve. Someone else (an abusive partner) decided THIS destiny for her. She is BRAVE to GO ON LEAVING BEHIND THE ABUSE, just to find MORE ABUSE FROM THIS SOCIETY that is so hypocritical. I want to See those that are so CRUEL with their comments going through the same situation and I can guarantee they will NOT HAVE not even half of her Courage. These idiotic commenters in this forum would probably abandon their children and commit suicide. They talk all they want because they had better Luck thank THIS WOMAN, Who is BRAVE ENOUGH to FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER DECISION WITH COURAGE AND HEART FOR HER CHILDREN.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:32 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer2016Alicia View Post
Wow. Pretty CRUEL COMMENTS here.
Obviously you only skimmed through the thread, and you didn't check the posting dates. The thread was started over 3 years ago and the last post before yours was over a year ago. Also, using caps is shouting and is considered rude. Welcome to City-Data!

Old 09-28-2014, 11:56 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,464,007 times
I live on a poverty level income and have 12 year old bad credit I can't fix. I know when I am defeated, so I go directly to Craigslist to troll the "rooms" section, and then I curse the darkness therein.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting