Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2011, 06:21 PM

17 posts, read 24,962 times

Advertisements

I WAS BORN IN ROANOKE VA,raised in s.e. roanoke in an old craker box house,around the beer bars of s.e. and dale ave. now i am old and tired living in the philippines,businesses got blew away by typhoons,looking to move back to va,go back to school or work, i am a therapist with many years experience,but not really looking for the 16-24 hour shifts any longer. i would like to get a home for restoration in a relative safe area, work from home and enjoy life basically. i am not into the motorcycle seen any longer,i always loved to ride,but at times it gets painfull,but i never saw skin to the street (road rash)
i am seeking plausible ideas for homes,work and the such even continuing education with college credit. i like to fish and the chesapeak river system is close by,even if it is snake head deep fry them things with a warm breading add hickory dipping sauce,corn on the cob sounds like good eating to me,get the picture. i have a filipina wife she wants to use her education to work also and make a home in richmond, there is a chance of buying a home with cash also upfront so i think that opens a few doors anyway,? wont it i dont mind having a good canadian or german beer once in awhile, or setting on a porch with a dog and having some jack or jim's with coke either,love my columbian coffee in the a.m. and the rest of the day,and dont like much b.s. thought about the guardian angels also,so tell me folks what can i do that makes life good in richmond?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
View detailed profiles of: