Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 02:56 AM

244 posts, read 417,569 times

Advertisements

I was thinking recently how overrated Wegmans is. Ever since the daughter took over, it has gone down hill. Honestly, I prefer to shop at tops now. Whenever you're in Wegmans you're constantly being harassed by employees who drive these giant Zamboni machines around the store to clean the floors and they do this like six times a day. no matter what time I go to Wegmans They are always driving those things around almost running customers over and chasing them out of the aisles. why don't they clean the store at like 4 AM when no one is there?

They put out the same bagels and bread like three days in a row and it's always stale. The food there is never fresh almost every time I buy pork It's spoiled and smells awful. And on top of it all. They have the employees spraying these bottles of cleaning fluid on the conveyor belt right when you're in the aisle or standing next to it and it gets in the air and gets on you. They should have the employee spray it on a rag or something instead.

Not to mention their prepared foods, which are good but are loaded with soy and soybean oil and sea salt, all of which are bad for you. Many people have allergies to these and they refuse to stop using it. Sea salt has sulfur in which many people are allergic to. Soy many people are allergic to as well. It also contains estrogens which screw up male hormones.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:47 AM

3,235 posts, read 8,715,586 times
None of that is even remotely true.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:12 AM

4 posts, read 7,544 times
Everybody who ever dealt with wegmans knows this is false. This post must just be for a reaction. The trolls are out and it is not even a full moon.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:02 AM

14 posts, read 46,811 times
matt357

wegmans sucks
I was thinking recently how overrated Wegmans is. Ever since the daughter took over, it has gone down hill. Honestly, I prefer to shop at tops now. Whenever you're in Wegmans you're constantly being harassed by employees who drive these giant Zamboni machines around the store to clean the floors and they do this like six times a day. no matter what time I go to Wegmans They are always driving those things around almost running customers over and chasing them out of the aisles. why don't they clean the store at like 4 AM when no one is there?

They put out the same bagels and bread like three days in a row and it's always stale. The food there is never fresh almost every time I buy pork It's spoiled and smells awful. And on top of it all. They have the employees spraying these bottles of cleaning fluid on the conveyor belt right when you're in the aisle or standing next to it and it gets in the air and gets on you. They should have the employee spray it on a rag or something instead.

Not to mention their prepared foods, which are good but are loaded with soy and soybean oil and sea salt, all of which are bad for you. Many people have allergies to these and they refuse to stop using it. Sea salt has sulfur in which many people are allergic to. Soy many people are allergic to as well. It also contains estrogens which screw up male hormones.

HAY I HEARD WEGMANS ARE GOING TO OPEN A STORE IN ALASKA. MAYBE THEY HAVE A OPENING THERE FOR YOU.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:50 PM

1,214 posts, read 2,323,576 times
Everything you just said is a lie.

Old 09-29-2012, 02:01 PM

14 posts, read 46,811 times
That was not my comment I was responding to MATT357.

Old 09-29-2012, 02:38 PM

typical rochester denial u know in your heart its all true

Old 09-29-2012, 04:37 PM

1,214 posts, read 2,323,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EX ROCHESTER View Post
That was not my comment I was responding to MATT357.
Not you, sorry. This user Matt357 is a known troll on the Rochester forum, and an unfunny one at that.

Old 09-29-2012, 05:55 PM

3,058 posts, read 3,823,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt357 View Post

cool story, bro

Old 09-29-2012, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 585WNY View Post
Not you, sorry. This user Matt357 is a known troll on the Rochester forum, and an unfunny one at that.

yea im a troll cause i hate rochester and am not scared to say so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area