Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2012, 03:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,323 times

Advertisements

looking for lost Brother n/s His name but He's My Father Son from Second Marriage My Father David Leonard Greenwood March 3 1930 DoD Dec 31 1972 Atlanta Georga place of Burial I think He was born in Fresno,Ca and He was Married to Dorothy Silvas Greenwood aka "Florence margaret Silvas" He then Married a second time and had a Son with second Wife trying to locate My Brother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 04:35 PM

204 posts, read 336,321 times
Lolwut

Old 12-07-2017, 11:22 AM

1 posts, read 394 times
Hello! I may be able to help you. I believe my father is your brother. Please feel free to contact me on here. My maiden name is Greenwood & Dorothy Silvas Greenwood was my grandmother. Hope this will reach you soon. My mother came across one of your posts on another website so I did some research & came across this post. Thank you!

Old 12-07-2017, 12:00 PM

1 posts, read 384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by navygurl View Post
looking for lost Brother n/s His name but He's My Father Son from Second Marriage My Father David Leonard Greenwood March 3 1930 DoD Dec 31 1972 Atlanta Georga place of Burial I think He was born in Fresno,Ca and He was Married to Dorothy Silvas Greenwood aka "Florence margaret Silvas" He then Married a second time and had a Son with second Wife trying to locate My Brother.
Hello, I saw your post here about trying to locate your father and half-brother. I believe you're looking for my husband, Leonard David-Oliver Greenwood and my mother-in-law was Dorothy Silvas Hollcroft (she married a second time). The last time she saw David Leonard Greenwood was outside the court house when they got a divorce and he was with another girl who was holding a baby (it was probably you). That was back in the 60s. If you would like more information about the Greenwood family, please feel free to contact me through my email at csgreenwood at yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Carolina S. Greenwood
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento