Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 11:09 AM

16 posts, read 53,180 times

Advertisements

I recently placed an order from Mothernature.com that could save my life. But due to their terrible service I am going to be in a lot of trouble. I placed the order on the 12th of this month and payed for over night shipping! It is now the 17th and still no package! I tried calling to see what was going on but all that happens is they tell you to go to their website! They never respond to your emails! Now because i dont have the product that i ordered i am screwed thanks to mothernature.com If i can convince at least 1 person to stay away from that website my job here is done!

Old 02-17-2010, 11:51 AM

2,963 posts, read 6,263,596 times
All your previous post are in the NE Pennsylvania forum but you decide to warn people in the Sacramento forum about a scam website?

Old 08-04-2010, 03:17 PM

2 posts, read 11,204 times
Mothernature.com truly is a scam. We ordered by phone, but never received anything after 2 weeks. I called, but every option leads to the message to go to the website. On the website, there is no option to register, but to access any of the services (including "help desk" and "contact us") you are required to log in. You are instructed to click on "forgot or don't know the password", and they claim to send an email with a temporary password "momentarily". Several hours later, I have not received any password. So we have not received the product and are out the money that was charged to our credit card.

Old 08-04-2010, 03:27 PM

2 posts, read 11,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin View Post
All your previous post are in the NE Pennsylvania forum but you decide to warn people in the Sacramento forum about a scam website?
What difference does it make what city you are in if you are speaking about a scam website? Seems like people from all over can benefit by knowing about the scam.

Old 08-04-2010, 03:36 PM

212 posts, read 476,126 times
Hmmm.

You believe that "MOTHERNATURE.COM" can save your life?

I suggest that you call 911 or your psychiatrist.

Either you have a delusion...

...or maybe if you have severe malnutrition. Call 911, and improve your diet. There is nothing on that site that is essential for life.

...and your "life" is dependent of FAST SHIPPING?

We need a real war.

Old 08-04-2010, 07:54 PM

2,511 posts, read 6,300,029 times
You should have checked reseller ratings before placing an order.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:37 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lldiaz View Post
Mothernature.com truly is a scam. We ordered by phone, but never received anything after 2 weeks. I called, but every option leads to the message to go to the website. On the website, there is no option to register, but to access any of the services (including "help desk" and "contact us") you are required to log in. You are instructed to click on "forgot or don't know the password", and they claim to send an email with a temporary password "momentarily". Several hours later, I have not received any password. So we have not received the product and are out the money that was charged to our credit card.
If you haven't recieved the product I would cancel the order and then contact your credit card company. Most credit card companies have protections for consumers.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:28 AM

6,664 posts, read 30,617,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lldiaz View Post
,,, So we have not received the product and are out the money that was charged to our credit card.
Just call your credit card company and reverse the charge, simple.

Old 11-01-2010, 08:13 PM

1 posts, read 5,273 times
I ordered many items from Mother Nature.com it has been over 3 weeks and regardless of how many times I e-mail them they continue to send me the same reply that tells me NOTHING! The 800 number just refers you back to the website which is useless. Of course my credit card was charged right away and know I have to take the time to get that reversed and I bet this company still gets the money from the credit card company anyway. This company can not be legitimate and they should be accountable for all who they have ripped off. I have a feeling that the positive consumer responses in this posting are not to be trusted. My opinion STAY AWAY from this online company. This experience has made not want to shop online. What a dissapointment.
The only positive thing that came from this is now I know about this website, It is too bad we have to take such precautions. How do some people live with themselves??
RIPPED OFF

Old 11-01-2010, 08:57 PM

2,963 posts, read 6,263,596 times
still trying to figure out why this is in the sacramento forum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento