Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area
 [Register]
Salt Lake City area Salt Lake County - Davis County - Weber County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 09:54 PM

12 posts, read 50,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder_Shawn View Post
We really need more armed citizens. I pack heat (legally) every where I go just in case some #@#$ goes down.
Elder_Shawn,
Becareful at the Jazz game Stephen Jackson packs heat too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2007, 10:33 PM

9 posts, read 24,932 times
Wow, thanks for all of the replies. Very interesting (especially the part about mink ranches and rounding up the homeless). I very much appreciate the tips on the suburbs -- good to know!

Thanks,

Patrick

Old 05-08-2007, 09:08 AM

378 posts, read 1,906,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRunner View Post
Elder_Shawn,
Becareful at the Jazz game Stephen Jackson packs heat too!
Haha I was at the game last night (which was AWESOME!!!!) I had my AK-47 locked and loaded so it was AOK!

Old 05-10-2007, 11:50 AM

5 posts, read 62,132 times
downtown is a pretty safe place...just dont pass into rosepark on the northwest side next 2 downtown...lots of gangs n ghettos...n stay away from glendale there crime is on the rise...with all the crips coming tryin 2 make there territory...but west valley is dangerous but not nearly as rosepark...south salt lake is pretty much wannabes so is westvalley...but rp n gd r not messing around rosepark is home 2 westside bloods n nortenos...n glendale is crips in surenos...

Old 05-10-2007, 09:23 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,436,175 times
Is Utah still considered a Mormon State?
The county that I live in here in CA, is home turf to gangs of MS13 and the Crips.
It`s also home to upward of 3,000,000 Illegal Immigrants.
I don`t care anymore, I`m heading for Oklahoma next month.

Old 05-11-2007, 10:04 AM

1,125 posts, read 3,525,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Is Utah still considered a Mormon State?
The county that I live in here in CA, is home turf to gangs of MS13 and the Crips.
It`s also home to upward of 3,000,000 Illegal Immigrants.
I don`t care anymore, I`m heading for Oklahoma next month.
I'm lost. If you are going to Oklahoma, why do you want to know whether Utah is considered a Mormon State? Shouldn’t you be asking whether Oklahoma is a Bible Belt State??

Old 05-11-2007, 10:56 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,436,175 times
SergeantL Wrote:
Quote:
I'm lost. If you are going to Oklahoma, why do you want to know whether Utah is considered a Mormon State? Shouldn’t you be asking whether Oklahoma is a Bible Belt State??
I have friends in SLC, besides that, does it really matter why I ask?
It`s a simple question, not meant to offend anyone.

Old 05-12-2007, 03:47 AM

25 posts, read 98,867 times
Quote:
Shouldn’t you be asking whether Oklahoma is a Bible Belt State??
ha. You should also ask if they have a basketball team, so Shawn can bring his heat to the away games...

Old 05-12-2007, 07:33 AM

1,125 posts, read 3,525,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I have friends in SLC, besides that, does it really matter why I ask? It`s a simple question, not meant to offend anyone.
Your question didn't offend me; it just seemed non sequitur. OK, yes, Utah is a Mormon state.

Old 07-14-2007, 12:17 AM

13 posts, read 50,138 times
Default Salt Lake

Man i Know its getting worse, i live on the west side of salt lake and ive seen the disasters first hand. in all honesty ive been a cause of some of them, I rep it for rosepark till death and hataz dat live on da rich parts of salt lake dont know squat about what goes down here. ive lived in a poverty like enviorment since i was a baby and know body helped me or my mom. i got love for the rich people that cared to help out the poor little minority sitting on the curb waiting for something better in life. we need more people like that to come down to the 116. im tired of trying to give when know one gives me a try. i cant get into a damn fancy restraunt without getting mugged by rich people i aint mad at you cuz yall rich but for some reason your mad at me cuz im poor. RP116
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area