Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 08:50 AM

159 posts, read 785,146 times

Advertisements

I remember Willies famous line from the movie Half Baked..."I remember when a dime bag cost a dime." I bet he wasnt lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2010, 02:30 PM

1,131 posts, read 1,713,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceage007 View Post
I remember Willies famous line from the movie Half Baked..."I remember when a dime bag cost a dime." I bet he wasnt lying.
Ha, I was actually going to post that exact thing some days earlier, heh.....

That movie was HIGH-LARIOUS!

Old 12-06-2010, 02:36 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,409,476 times
I wonder what it's like to be stoned all the time? Holy cow, how does the guy function? I guess you have a tolerance you build up.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
I wonder what it's like to be stoned all the time? Holy cow, how does the guy function? I guess you have a tolerance you build up.
People are different, is all, for instance: some apparently get the munchies pretty bad when they get high and they even admit that they can't stop eating {as Carnie Wilson herself once even stated regarding her own Battle of the Bulge}.....and other potheads definitely even keep *forgetting to eat* because they maybe have a million billion other things that they really need to get done; composing songs for one.......

Old 12-06-2010, 08:21 PM

Heck, if you surf and search enough you'll come across into enough sites that'll inform you enough about other celebs as well:

CelebStoner, Celebrity Marijuana News

Found this too:

http://www.willienelson.com/story/ne...hat_busted_him

Last edited by RodLu; 12-06-2010 at 09:49 PM..

Old 12-06-2010, 10:47 PM

48 posts, read 60,923 times
Ted Turner, Harrison Ford, Peter Lewis ( Progressive Ins. Founder Donates To Legalize It in CA | I Love Weed ) just to name a few have managed to 'function' pretty well while staying pretty stoned. Lewis spends his days cruising the open seas smoking the finest in the freedom of international waters.

"Prohibition... goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
- Abraham Lincoln, December 1840

"Since you (US "drug tsar" McCaffrey) control a federal budget that has just been increased from $17.8 billion last year to $19.2 billion this year, is asking people like you if we should continue with our nation's current drug policy like a person asking a barber if one needs a haircut?"
- Judge James P. Gray, Orange Country, California, Los Angeles Times, 29 March 2000

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
- Benjamin Franklin

Franklin, who owned one of the largest hemp farms and mills in the country, also a founding father, inventor, and all aroudn kick-ass guy signed his name on the great Constitution of this fine country, also printed on hemp paper. There is no logical arguement here, only those who understand, and those who choose not to.

Old 12-07-2010, 09:41 AM

2,793 posts, read 6,047,374 times
I saw Harrison Ford on a show last week and he certainly didn't look like he was functioning very well.

Old 12-07-2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillCountryHotRodMan View Post
I saw Harrison Ford on a show last week and he certainly didn't look like he was functioning very well.
In my life I've also seen many different people of many different walks who have appeared to me to not be functioning very well either, Hot Rod.....I suppose we all periodically have our Imperfect Mortal days when we are not at our best.......

Old 12-07-2010, 10:33 AM

2,793 posts, read 6,047,374 times
Dude, his brain is toasted. It's kinda obvious.

Old 12-07-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillCountryHotRodMan View Post
Dude, his brain is toasted. It's kinda obvious.
It might be, I guess.....I am no Certified Medical Examiner.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
View detailed profiles of: