Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 11:31 AM

470 posts, read 1,952,871 times

Advertisements

Been a Chase customer since high school. I've had mostly good experiences. I get a lot of perks with my account and get treated pretty well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2007, 07:46 PM
djw

951 posts, read 2,835,272 times
along the talk of banks in the area...
I recently discovered through a customer service call that the Navy Federal Credit Union being opened in San Antonio is going to be up at 1604/Blanco. I even had the rep read the address and the nearby intersection so I was sure I heard her correctly. Not sure who they are marketing to in THAT area...but it won't be me. Must be the dual-income Navy retirees up in that area!! Oh, and they aren't even putting an ATM near Lackland to accomodate the working Sailor.
I'm sticking with USAA.

Old 08-18-2007, 05:14 AM

427 posts, read 1,174,522 times
I wasn't going to name the national bank that I can't wait to be away from but it's gotten to the point where I'm just so frustrated with them. Their policies and fees are amazing! I paid $2.00 to speak with a representative because you can't call and inquire about a transaction on your account more than 2 times in a billing cycle without being charged.

I didn't want to name the bank because I didn't think it was fair but it starts with a W and ends in achovia.

If you ever think about opening an account with them please choose ANY other bank, you'll be happy you did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio