Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 07:42 AM

93 posts, read 95,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
not really. im genuinely curious what type of company would allow a hacked tablet running open source software to be used in a work environment. as an admin of a small c network(100+ users), as stated earlier, you would be fired immediately if you pulled that kind of crap on my network.
Well, I would tell you who he works for, but that's not how I roll. Let him tell you if he wishes to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2012, 08:12 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,395,601 times
holy crap dude, go back to elementary school and learn how to read for comprehension. Your childish rants have nothing to do with the topic or anything I typed prior. And if you think I care about you or your opinion, you're even more delusional than you appear on the surface. Now go back to the geek squad and leave the real IT work for the pros.

BTW, do you even know that Linux is an open source OS? You saying it's not legit? Wanna buy a clue? I'll give you some for free since they're obviously seriously needed..

thanks

Old 01-22-2012, 08:17 AM

1,803 posts, read 2,624,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
holy crap dude, go back to elementary school and learn how to read for comprehension. Your childish rants have nothing to do with the topic or anything i typed prior. And if you think i care about you or your opinion, you're even more delusional than you appear on the surface. Now go back to the geek squad and leave the real it work for the pros.

Btw, do you even know that linux is an open source os? You saying it's not legit? Wanna buy a clue? I'll give you some for free since they're obviously seriously needed..

Thanks
:d:d

Old 01-22-2012, 08:33 AM

5,642 posts, read 15,713,148 times

Old 01-22-2012, 09:32 AM

3,770 posts, read 8,293,158 times
word.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:46 PM

6,707 posts, read 8,780,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
holy crap dude, go back to elementary school and learn how to read for comprehension. Your childish rants have nothing to do with the topic or anything I typed prior. And if you think I care about you or your opinion, you're even more delusional than you appear on the surface. Now go back to the geek squad and leave the real IT work for the pros.

BTW, do you even know that Linux is an open source OS? You saying it's not legit? Wanna buy a clue? I'll give you some for free since they're obviously seriously needed..

thanks
Geek squad pays over 90k a year? I am in the wrong business.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:53 PM

239 posts, read 442,394 times
Ooo this is getting interesting......ok folks place your bets.......i have 200 on rd.....what about you guys.....

Old 01-22-2012, 12:56 PM

1,803 posts, read 2,624,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTx View Post
Geek squad pays over 90k a year? I am in the wrong business.
geek squad is smart enough not to let its drones use hacked tablets running open source software in a work environment.

/ujelly i work for geek squad and make 90k a year? 's ok bro.
//information i was seeking has been found. thanks mystery DM guy

Old 01-22-2012, 01:14 PM

3,770 posts, read 8,293,158 times
por favor.

Old 01-22-2012, 01:14 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,395,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
geek squad is smart enough not to let its drones use hacked tablets running open source software in a work environment.
Damn, you just can't comprehend anything can you? Obviously not even up to geek squad standards.
So Mr. Brilliant, where did I say the words in bold above? Where did I claim to take my tablet to work? Why do you claim to be the IT whiz you are, yet can't comprehend that Linux is an open-source OS that MANY companies use. Rackspace is a perfect example. You saying something bad about them? Used to work there and I know it's an outstanding company with IT gurus throughout.
Anyhow.. not sure why I'm wasting my time, but I have a feeling you're trying to stalk me. Don't....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio