Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 02:19 PM

23 posts, read 94,380 times

Advertisements

I like Dr Brandon at Stillwater Dentist. The staff is friendly and nice too. You get free teeth whitening when you get your teeth cleaned regularly.

He's in the AR section that has USAA, facing Culebra
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2012, 07:22 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snippet View Post
I like Dr Brandon at Stillwater Dentist. The staff is friendly and nice too. You get free teeth whitening when you get your teeth cleaned regularly.

He's in the AR section that has USAA, facing Culebra
I second this!

Old 02-24-2012, 02:38 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,456,953 times
Thanks guys..I appreciate all your help. I ended up going to a very nice lady who did an awesome job on my tooth this morning. It was a BEAR to get out, but she did everything she could to make it as painfree as possible. She even stopped several times and massaged my jaws because this tooth was such a bugger to remove. I really like her (ended up with my neighbors recommendation, but appreciate ALL your input).

I can certainly recommend Dr Mohammad at Culebra Smiles right there near Cinnabon on Culebra Rd. Convenient, caring AND compassionate.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:10 AM

OK....so had my molar pulled on Friday morning....a REAL bugger to get out. Anyway, since last night I developed DRY SOCKET....THE MOST PAINFUL, BAR NOTHING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! (To include 18 hours of labor with failure to progress C-Section)....anyway did some internet research and found that folks claimed that "oil of clove" did things to relieve pain that narcotics did not touch....in such pain this morning I am willing to do ANYTHING to make it better....

Off to Walgreens and found the "Red Cross Toothache kit"....THE BEST $6.99 I HAVE EVER SPENT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!

This stuff is for pulled teeth sockets, dry socket, bad fillings, any kind of tooth pain....PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THIS IN YOUR HOME MEDICINE CABINET FOR ANY TYPE OF TOOTH EMERGENCY!!!

INSTANT relief!!! I am not eating a brisket taco (the first thing I have been able to chew in 3 days!) and have ZERO pain!!! I can not emphasize enough how very important this is to have for ANYONE that has ever suffered tooth pain!!!! HAD TO SHARE THIS ONE!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 10:25 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,005,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
OK....so had my molar pulled on Friday morning....a REAL bugger to get out. Anyway, since last night I developed DRY SOCKET....THE MOST PAINFUL, BAR NOTHING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! (To include 18 hours of labor with failure to progress C-Section)....anyway did some internet research and found that folks claimed that "oil of clove" did things to relieve pain that narcotics did not touch....in such pain this morning I am willing to do ANYTHING to make it better....

Off to Walgreens and found the "Red Cross Toothache kit"....THE BEST $6.99 I HAVE EVER SPENT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!

This stuff is for pulled teeth sockets, dry socket, bad fillings, any kind of tooth pain....PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THIS IN YOUR HOME MEDICINE CABINET FOR ANY TYPE OF TOOTH EMERGENCY!!!

INSTANT relief!!! I am not eating a brisket taco (the first thing I have been able to chew in 3 days!) and have ZERO pain!!! I can not emphasize enough how very important this is to have for ANYONE that has ever suffered tooth pain!!!! HAD TO SHARE THIS ONE!!!
Sorry to hear your still in pain but glad to hear you found some relief. Thanks for the recommendation. I just happen to have a friend that is in need. She's on her way to the store now.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:45 AM

OMG!!!! Justed enjoyed the FIRST pain free nap I have had in 2 days after eating a brisket taco (the first non-soup thing I have been able to eat) and STILL PAIN FREE!!! PEOPLE, I would pay $1,000 without hesitation for this kind of pain relief!!!! PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THIS AT HOME FOR MOUTH PAIN EMERGENCIES!!!! NEVER, EVER could I have thought something so simple could make you totally pain free over drugs (and I am talking NARCOTICS!) Please let me know how it works for your friend Camper1....I am just TOTALLY AMAZED!!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 04:45 PM

OK, talked to her and she said yes she did get some relief but her's was a cracked tooth due to the root canal from hell. Not sure she got enough in and in the right place but said yes, it did make a difference.

Thanks Paka!!!

Old 02-28-2012, 06:31 AM

Glad to hear it helped a little, and that is exactly why I did not the root canal route...too many stories about them not lasting long, not going right....and my mouth is just TOO sensitive to have that kind of pain.

Good news is mine is finally starting to feel better...but LOVE these little cotton balls that I dip in clove oil to remain pain free....that little kit is worth its weight in GOLD!!!! Bought a 2nd just to have to add to the emergency kit!

Old 02-28-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
Glad to hear it helped a little, and that is exactly why I did not the root canal route...too many stories about them not lasting long, not going right....and my mouth is just TOO sensitive to have that kind of pain.

Good news is mine is finally starting to feel better...but LOVE these little cotton balls that I dip in clove oil to remain pain free....that little kit is worth its weight in GOLD!!!! Bought a 2nd just to have to add to the emergency kit!
Spoke with her yesterday, said the kit is really helping! But sad news is the tooth has to come out anyway so she may need the kit again.

Thanks again Paka!!!

Old 06-05-2017, 06:44 PM

570 posts, read 1,286,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAustinDDS View Post
Tried calling his office today and I was told he is retired!!!
Now who??

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio