Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 06:45 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,456,953 times

Advertisements

For those of you that APPRECIATE and want to see/meet our FANTASTIC weather guy ANTHONY....we will be holding a special going away luncheon for him at "Augies BBQ" near the sunken gardens at 1pm on Sat, 9 June 2012. Here is your opportunity to see him a final time, bid farewell, love, success and everything this young man deserves as he moves on to his next stage of life.

Please PM me if you plan on attending so we can get a head count and ensure that we do right by this AWESOME young man as he moves on to the next phase of his education and career.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2012, 07:37 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,005,086 times
So sorry to see him go but so proud of him and for him!!!

Old 05-12-2012, 09:51 PM

6,848 posts, read 11,804,066 times
Heard he was leaving the area... too sad a loss for us here in TX for sure! Paka, I offered to adopt him as well, but his mom has first dibs, darn it!

Anthony, do stay in touch... you are such a fine example of our youth today, and, as I've stated to you already, I have no doubt that you will be successful in whatever endeavor you choose and wherever you choose that future of yours to be!

And, if ever you decide to come back to Texas, make it Dallas, we'd love to have you here (ducking from the SA crowd)! Ha!

Old 05-12-2012, 10:21 PM

3,542 posts, read 8,246,257 times
Oh wow! Haha a thread in my name

Yes, it's true. I will be leaving Texas in the middle of June and going back to Michigan to be closer to family and to finish my degree in Meteorology. Texas has been very good to me and I will definitely miss Texas a lot, but it certainly isn't a permanent farewell. I'll still post here when the weather gets bad and I'll still visit whenever I get the chance. I'll keep you posted when that happens.

Thank you all for the support over the years -- it really means a lot! I am looking forward to seeing you guys again and hopefully meeting new people at Augies!

Old 05-13-2012, 05:31 AM

2,721 posts, read 4,391,907 times
Default Good Luck,

Back in Michigan Anthony . Weren't you from the Irish Hills area?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonySA View Post

Yes, it's true. I will be leaving Texas in the middle of June and going back to Michigan to be closer to family and to finish my degree in Meteorology. Texas has been very good to me and I will definitely miss Texas a lot, but it certainly isn't a permanent farewell. I'll still post here when the weather gets bad and I'll still visit whenever I get the chance. I'll keep you posted when that happens.

Thank you all for the support over the years -- it really means a lot! I am looking forward to seeing you guys again and hopefully meeting new people at Augies!

Old 05-13-2012, 06:32 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,395,601 times
Where in Michigan? You never know, we might run into each other one day on that side. It's still an option for my future, if it ever fixes itself..

Old 05-13-2012, 01:32 PM

3,542 posts, read 8,246,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckster View Post
Back in Michigan Anthony . Weren't you from the Irish Hills area?
Close! One county north of there in Washtenaw County.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Where in Michigan? You never know, we might run into each other one day on that side. It's still an option for my future, if it ever fixes itself..
I will be staying in Ann Arbor. Do let me know if your ever in or near town!

Old 05-13-2012, 11:28 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,456,953 times
COME ONE AND ALL to the Hate to see ya go but excited for the next stage of development party for Anthony at Augies BBQ on Sat, 9 June 2012. PM me for the particulars. In Aruba next week...but will check the site ever other day and give particulars to those wanting to attend...excited so many have already responded...thanks!!!

Old 05-14-2012, 07:03 AM

332 posts, read 529,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonySA View Post

lucky. if i didnt have such awesome healthcare, dental and eye benefits, i would leave this nightmare known as texas in a heartbeat!

my MI geography is sketchy, but is ann arbor close to grand rapids? i lived there for a year while i was on my 'tour america' kick. had some good times with the locals!

Old 05-14-2012, 10:00 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,395,601 times
Seriously? I will definitely make that happen. I always have to go to A squared for my ink and food fixes. We can meet in the Diag one day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio