Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 04:30 PM

847 posts, read 2,232,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by huckster View Post
I seriously doubt this post to be true. The shrinking voter base of the GOP will re-route elections in another direction in the future.

The Donald now has the lowest public approval rating of any President Elect in the history of the U.S. 40%
This is a sign of how poor the voter options were this last election.
People have unknown thoughts about will actually transpire once all the pre-election b.s. falls away.
Where are the Russians mixed up in this debacle?
If Joe Biden could have run for Office, if Beau hadn't died, the Old Man would have ran and won office and the GOP circus wagon would have been long ago been stopped.
Many members of the GOP weren't riding alongside the reality circus wagon for a very long time.

As for the boys, they are very young men yet. The performance in San Antonio of ( let's see which brother was our mayor and whod've thunk IT ??)- of our ex-mayor is exactly what distinguished the young man, and led to the HUD position and what the heck is Ben Carson being considered for the HUD office for, because he is in the medical field and what about Perry, our ex-governor who has nine political lives apparently- because he is still in the game after the flaming tongue tied gaffe out, on Natl. Television... What aspirations has he I wonder?
I seriously hope he gets in as Energy Secretary. This could get interesting.

Remember what the State's Very greatest redneck statesman LBJ, once observed, Strat; The World is moving to the left. Move with it or get bowled over by it.
hahahaha - you are obviously hurt. boohoo.

the people have spoken!

it's a matter of hours now! MAGA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2017, 04:53 PM

520 posts, read 782,186 times
Might be time to lock this thread, it has wondered far away from anything San Antonio related and into general politics.

Old 01-19-2017, 05:57 PM

2,721 posts, read 4,391,907 times
Default Mud's Muddy vision of Donald Trump,

I cried myself to sleep after the election last November. Hell has surely frozen over.
Not at all Mud. I wish Trump only the best. Surely. No rancor. I couldn't care less right now especially during this honeymoon period. The election is over, I am now a Republican. Until the next election..........right now it is about curiosity, to see how much bologna showman Trumpus might actually manufacture and not just preach about. I certainly would not wish him bad luck as some Republicans did Obama upon his, election.
I am actually going to an anti-Trump rally directly after I post, but seriously.

Unless there are some assinine missteps before the next election. I may change my mind.
Wars,( his generals are preparing a plan to defeat Isis now as we write) , Wallstreet shenanigans or more tax relief for the already wealthy. Tossing 20 million off ACA for the profit of the Insurance Industry and Medicine. No thanks. Who knows, it just may all work? A cannon is loosed.

I maintain this election is a fluke, that is all. It was smoke and mirrors. Bologna. We shall see if this cycle is but a re-run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mud* View Post
hahahaha - you are obviously hurt. boohoo.

the people have spoken!

it's a matter of hours now! MAGA.

Old 01-19-2017, 07:39 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,502,455 times
I tell ya....you can't have a conversation about ANYTHING these days without someone turning it around to *itch about Trump and the election. The sun will rise again, people.

Last edited by txtea; 01-19-2017 at 08:29 PM..

Old 01-19-2017, 07:44 PM

847 posts, read 2,232,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtea View Post
I tell ya....you can't have a conversation about ANYTHING these days without someone turning it around to *itch about Trump and the election. .

The sun will rise gain, people.
about 15 hours away....
back on topic..(note - 2 *two* boxes of tissues)........

Last edited by *mud*; 01-19-2017 at 08:09 PM..

Old 01-19-2017, 08:40 PM

5,583 posts, read 6,510,564 times
I am not surprised in the slightest. Different parties, different ideas and opinions. At least he/they are not being hypocritical by attending, which usually means you approve, when they are very much opposed to the swearing in of this man as President. I would have been surprised if he/they were in attendance.

Old 01-20-2017, 04:54 AM

1,641 posts, read 2,410,674 times
I find it quite humorous that If Rep. Lamar Smith did not attend Obama's inaugurations (he did attend), he would have been labeled a racist, where, when the pendulum has swung the other way, those that are not attending Trump's inauguration are people of "principle".

I am certain that Rep. Smith approved very little of Obama's policies, but is enough of a man to respect the office of President.

Am I the only person that sees the irony in this?

Old 01-20-2017, 05:37 AM

2,721 posts, read 4,391,907 times
Default Much Thanks for the Elucidory remarks here today,

Whew!!!!!!!! What political insight ! You have a gift. What a post!
Thanks for clearing up air on the current political situation for me. I can now be at peace with all because you have sent a message of wisdom to all, the people, that " the sun will rise again".
Wow. I can now celebrate the Inaugural in good cheer today. Wished I had a couple of tickets in my pocket now that my thoughts have been cleared by such shrewd words...
I was quite worried yesterday about the issues the country may face again. Economic collapses etc. I await your next contribution here with great anticipation. Pull together some more threads for lively discussion.

Know whut I mean Vern ?

Quote:
I tell ya....you can't have a conversation about ANYTHING these days without someone turning it around to *itch about Trump and the election. The sun will rise again, people.

Old 01-20-2017, 06:43 AM

2,382 posts, read 3,502,455 times
Why you are quite welcome!

See?....all that worrying for nothing.
This thread is about Castro not attending the inauguration, not another opportunity for you to complain about the results of the election.
Eat your fruit loops, give your Hillary doll a hug and kiss, then get on with your day. Life will continue.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:01 AM

2,438 posts, read 7,013,217 times
Quote:
Why you are quite welcome!

See?....all that worrying for nothing.
This thread is about Castro not attending the inauguration, not another opportunity for you to complain about the results of the election.
Eat your fruit loops, give your Hillary doll a hug and kiss, then get on with your day. Life will continue.

Haa haa, that made my day.. thanks for the laugh this morning!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio