Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 10:51 AM

6,848 posts, read 11,810,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post
Thanks guys, but lets not derail this thread!

Continue with the picture posting people....who has not yet submitted a picture?

YES, YOU! THE ONE READING THIS THREAD...WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE??

What he said, folks!

Back to the great picture posting for this thread...
take the chatter to another or a new thread!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2008, 10:30 AM

3,109 posts, read 9,844,822 times
Any more pics out there?

Old 04-19-2008, 12:19 AM

111 posts, read 392,566 times
I'm still pretty new to the SA board, I have only posted a couple of times I think but have read a ton of threads and now have faces to put with your names and posts! I am in the dreamin' of SA stage right now. Your city sounds like a great fit for our family. Hubby is completing his CPIM and then we will be job hunting in SA! I am keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath with the state of the economy. I keep reading how brutal the job hunt is right now.

I have a couple pics but have to resize them first, so says my computer, so will do it later, gonna get some sleep now. Hopefully can get the husband to help me out.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:50 AM

1,805 posts, read 4,778,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
I've seen your picture in the cooking club forum--on yahoo, I think? Want me to post it for ya? Or better yet, how much is it worth to you to NOT have it posted?
LOLOL.... mmmmm, how much are you asking???
LOL... yeesh, I don't drink, I wonder what the hayull I was on when I did that!!
Actually I think I do have that photo on my hard drive.... hmmm.... if it's the one I'm thinking of.....

starting to think how quickly I can get some money to you............

Old 04-19-2008, 04:32 PM

111 posts, read 392,566 times
Default Jules, etc...

I hafta give a couple of "WOWs" to Jules. 1st your daughter is beautiful, I thought it was a pic of you 20 years ago. You guys look so alike. You're a cutie! Also another wow for 7 kids. What ages are they besides the 21 yr old? I don't know how you do it. I only have 2 girls and they drive me up a wall sometimes.

The pic of you all at the MnG was cute. I hope to someday be living there to make it to one. I have looked into many different states to try to relocate to and this group appears to be one of the friendliest I have ever come across! Keep it up guys. Love all your insight.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:32 PM

130 posts, read 544,114 times
What a cool thread! Nice pics everyone.

Here is a pic of me and my adorable neice Jordy.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a229/loriramirez85/P2100423.jpg (broken link)

and here is just one of me playing around on my new computer.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a229/loriramirez85/me-1.jpg (broken link)

Oh, and my real name is Lori. Some of my friends used to say things like cranky mccrankerson or whatever, and one day someone called me Lori McLor, and it just stuck. Also, I was born in 85, so there you have it McLor85.

Old 04-22-2008, 06:12 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,016,161 times
The last time I posted a pic I was banned for life!!! I do not feel like breaking any PC's!!!

But just listen to this instead of my pic

YouTube - Kenny Chesney-Don't Blink

Old 04-22-2008, 06:50 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,459,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man in SATX View Post
The last time I posted a pic I was banned for life!!! I do not feel like breaking any PC's!!!

I love this song! It makes me cry EVERY time I hear it! You're going to make me short out my laptop!!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/crying/5.gif (broken link)

Old 04-22-2008, 07:07 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,559,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanaMandamom View Post
I hafta give a couple of "WOWs" to Jules. 1st your daughter is beautiful, I thought it was a pic of you 20 years ago. You guys look so alike. You're a cutie! Also another wow for 7 kids. What ages are they besides the 21 yr old? I don't know how you do it. I only have 2 girls and they drive me up a wall sometimes.

The pic of you all at the MnG was cute. I hope to someday be living there to make it to one. I have looked into many different states to try to relocate to and this group appears to be one of the friendliest I have ever come across! Keep it up guys. Love all your insight.
Heh, yep, that's my girl! We hear all the time that we look alike. When we were both working at La Cantera, (she still is, I'm not - ~ our stores where 2 doors apart), if we were working at the same time it wasn't uncommon for someone to walk into either of stores and say "are you related to ---- at -------?" Those who are REALLY nice ask if we're sisters!! LOL!!! So, their ages. My oldest is 23 (and has 2 little girls, just like Momma she decided to get married young and start having babies right away), one in the pic is almost 22, next is a rotten 17yos, then 13yod, 12yos (TODAY!! ), 8yod, and 6yod. They're the joy of my life!!!

And when you do make it here, we'll look forward to Meeting and Greeting you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclor85 View Post
What a cool thread! Nice pics everyone.

Here is a pic of me and my adorable neice Jordy.

Oh, and my real name is Lori. Some of my friends used to say things like cranky mccrankerson or whatever, and one day someone called me Lori McLor, and it just stuck. Also, I was born in 85, so there you have it McLor85.
Lori, great screen name and great to "meet" you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man in SATX View Post

OK, thanx alot!!!! I don't listen to country music, but that video was beautiful and a tear jerker!! (Nice pad, too! Wouldn't mind living there! )

Old 04-22-2008, 07:38 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,016,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
I love this song! It makes me cry EVERY time I hear it! You're going to make me short out my laptop!!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/crying/5.gif (broken link)
That is my sensitive side
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio