Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 10:32 AM

3,468 posts, read 8,555,245 times

Advertisements

So, here's the plans in case anyone new is interested:

Meet at Rudy's @ 151/Westover Hills Blvd (I've been saying Weisman, but it's actually 10623 Westover Hills Blvd. 78251. OOPS!! Sozzy 'bout that! ) for dinner at 6ish. I'll have a sign that will say "CDSA group" (city data san antonio). After everyone is sufficiently stuffed, we'll head over to The Stockyards for after dinner drinks/dancing.

You may come for whatever portion/time works for your schedule. Some folks are bringing their kids for the Rudy's portion, some are coming later, some (me and otherhalf ) will be there for the whole thing.

If you haven't already sent me a dm to get my cell phone number, please do!! That way you'll be able to get in contact with us when you get there, AND I'll know you're coming. However! If you decide after 6 that you're gonna head over, click on my "profile" and send me an email. It will come to my phone. Put your phone # in the email and I'll give you a call and let you know where we're at.

Clear as mud?

Disclaimer!!!! If it looks like only otherhalf and I will be going to The Stockyards, we're NOT gonna go. So if you definitely want to come for that part, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know!! So far we have 9 members (includes myself and otherhalf) and 2 spouses (and a few kids for the Rudy's part) that have RSVP'd. But EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2008, 12:40 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,025 times
My little family is going to Rudy's (2 big, 3 little) so we will see you at 6. We are still scrambling for a sitter, but I would love to go to the Stockyards. Sorry, I can't give you a guarantee

Old 04-12-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreeniii View Post
My little family is going to Rudy's (2 big, 3 little) so we will see you at 6. We are still scrambling for a sitter, but I would love to go to the Stockyards. Sorry, I can't give you a guarantee
No problem at all! Since you'll be at Rudy's, you'll be able to let us know then if a babysitter has popped up! I mainly mean in case somebody isn't coming to Rudy's, but wants to come to the Stockyards. Sorry for the confusion, guess the "mud" wasn't as clear as I hoped! LOL!

Old 04-12-2008, 02:31 PM

3,060 posts, read 7,423,949 times
Mrs. gwrober, myself, and the littlest gwrober will be at Rudy's!

Old 04-12-2008, 03:19 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,025 times
We got a sitter, so we are going to ditch the kids at home and go ourselves. We will probably go to Stockyards later anyway, to check out the new place!

We might be a little late getting to Rudy's, the ac guy is still here. (see Westcreek post)

Old 04-12-2008, 03:28 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,775,877 times
Well, boo hoo hooooooo!!
I sent Russ a DM nearly BEGGING for he and Michelle to come, but haven't heard back from him..... thinking they may be out of town or did I hear someone say he is swamped with work???

RUSS, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME.... (lol).... I'M SWAMPED WITH WORK TOO, BUT I'M GOING, SO YOU GUYS GIT ON OVER THERE, 6ish!!!

there, do y'all think that will work??

sorry for the migraines and dearth of babysitters for some others.... May I eat your share of pork spare ribs????????
gawd, I need pork spareribs like .....

PGR

Old 04-12-2008, 03:38 PM

LOL! Yeah PGR, Russ is gonna try to make it, but Michelle is outta town. He said that he has a prior commitment, but is gonna try to come afterwards ~ around "8:40ish".

Been out running errands, so just now hittin' the shower, so please forgive if we're a bit late, too.

Old 04-12-2008, 04:01 PM

732 posts, read 3,553,234 times
So...after making arrangements for DH to be home with the kids and to give me a break (and a much-needed night out)...I've come down with simply the WORST migraine. It started out mildly but has come one like a bear in the past hour. I suspect I threw something out in my neck when I was planting my garden patch containers yesterday.....

Anyway, despite getting adjusted by my hubby several times already today, I'm still feeling rough. The irony is that I hardly EVER get sick....

I'm still hoping to improve before too long but, if I don"t, I guess you'll have to count me out.....

So disappointed.....Hope you all will forgive me for wussing out at the last moment!

Old 04-12-2008, 09:07 PM

3,060 posts, read 7,423,949 times
Default Pics!!!

Here are a few pics I took - some of the group are at Stockyards as I type this!

gallery (http://promo-sa.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=297 - broken link)

It was fun!

Old 04-12-2008, 09:24 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,002,235 times
Man i wish i was able to attend.

All those beers and im only 19.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio