Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Bo Bo started this thread Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,108,718 times

Advertisements

Comments about Terri Hall's family (or Diane Cibrian's family) in the thread from this point forward will be considered off-topic. Why? It's hitting below the belt and it detracts from the central issue of the topic.

OTOH, comments about Terri Hall's stands on issues or Diane Cibrian's stands are well within the topic.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 12:18 PM

2 posts, read 5,433 times
i am against diane cibrian and i support the recall diane effort.

i had a close up issue with art hall and subsequently diane cibrian in re: the kyle seale property and sonoma ranch rezoning/city annexation crap. both it seemed liked to talk too much and were short on action. not me....so thinking out of the box with my thinking cap on nice and tight, i got code compliance to stick their beaks in since unelected/elected representation were ineffective....and boy did they ever. cost old man seale some serious plata to cut the grass and haul away the brush piles ala zumwalt/helotes, not to mention municipal court. seems all that land is one big ace front yard.

quality of life issues were not important to them when looking at the money grab this area represented. when i brought up the ongong issues to diane's attention, she claimed progress....i asked what progress?...show me.....show me the emails to brown p.c. ....show me something to prove you were in gear...to me the absolute last thing you want to do is nothing when it comes to the issues i bring forth, especially qulaity of life issues. i gave her and mike shackleford months to respond...i still was batting a thousand with code compliance.....i soon realized she was all mouth/teeth(...she says 'moving forward' too many times with no comment on the past what-so-ever), then the camp bullis crap began, her radio appearances on ktsa-jack riccardi /woai-joe pags and lately the video of the duck and hide with ksat 12's Jessie D. only makes me want her out even more.

people do not have short term memories and will not forget the cancun trip/finance update. hopefully opponent(s) will maximize this against her......perhaps during a live debate.
moving forward, she had her shot and she spent it.

i like and support terri hall.....ever since i saw her talk/argue(right outside the doors to the meeting) with diane cibrian (her first mpo meet).

terri hall, as well as everyone else who uses the roadways that make up the txdot target areas of 281/1604 as well as those who will pay via taxes have standing. diane cibrian is an elected official on a board, the mpo, that is a bad composition of elected and appointed memebers.
boobie rock was going to die all by itself, too much traffic and congestion for a business to survive....look at what happened to the previous businesses that occupied that spot.

have a a look at www.hausmanunited.org (http://www.hausmanunited.org - broken link) for more info about issues facing the area.

-vatomalo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio