Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 03:35 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,409,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wCat View Post
To remain a cougar, she'll need age spot fade cream (Esoterica?), a lift up bra - try the "lingerie" departments at Eisenhauer Flea Market , super drippy glossy HOT red lipstick...the cheaper the better, some kind of "age defying" lotion (a zillion to choose from) a season of "Nip N Tuck" episodes....and a stack of cocktail napkins with her name and phone number printed on them to keep in her purse.
HA! I love that!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2009, 05:53 PM

4,796 posts, read 15,369,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba steve View Post
I thought wCat was a guy.

If you want to give something for the other kind of Cougar (like if you wanted to give 1 thing for each meaning of "cougar" because there's women, animals, Wazzu, the car, ...), there's plenty of stuff from the Washington State University gift shop: The Official Online Store of Washington State University Athletics: Merchandise, Apparel, Gifts & Collectibles

But in Texas she probably wouldn't get the joke.
Scoobie!!! THAT is the second time you have asked that in the last year! LMAO! The last time was when we were talking about ding dongs and twinkies at the Valero. I have given birth twice.....does that count? I'm not a cougar, but I do have long fingernails (my excuse for all the typos). I only use them when guys in scube gear don't realize I'm female. I won't describe any other female attributes since many of them apply to both genders these days. Want me to DM you a pic so you'll remember?

Old 10-28-2009, 06:58 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,036,574 times
Quote:
The last time was when we were talking about ding dongs and twinkies at the Valero.

LMAO!!

Want me to DM you a pic so you'll remember?
See, she's schmoove, isn't she?

Old 10-28-2009, 07:38 PM

114,838 posts, read 65,841,950 times
My photo of you is getting worn out Cat. Could I have another?? She really is scmoove!!

Old 10-28-2009, 09:32 PM

5,615 posts, read 14,794,627 times
If I had any decent pics to DM back anyway. I'm swinging a hammer or working on something in most of them that I've got anyway except for a few in the flight deck.

scmoove = me

Old 10-28-2009, 09:58 PM

5,642 posts, read 15,713,148 times
Quote:
To remain a cougar, she'll need age spot fade cream (Esoterica?), a lift up bra - try the "lingerie" departments at Eisenhauer Flea Market , super drippy glossy HOT red lipstick...the cheaper the better, some kind of "age defying" lotion (a zillion to choose from) a season of "Nip N Tuck" episodes....and a stack of cocktail napkins with her name and phone number printed on them to keep in her purse.
now, THIS, wCAT, is good writing....mixed with a bit of experience thrown in good for measure

Old 10-29-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post
now, THIS, wCAT, is good writing....mixed with a bit of experience thrown in good for measure
haha! Nick...I'm not telling which one!

Old 10-29-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba steve View Post
If I had any decent pics to DM back anyway. I'm swinging a hammer or working on something in most of them that I've got anyway except for a few in the flight deck.

scmoove = me
Steve...you got me on being scmoove too? If sapph and Satx say it, then it's true. I'm always a few days behind them.

Scoobie Steve... You don't really need a hammer to convince me you're male.

Where's that song when I need it Sapphire...you know...bring home the bacon?

Old 10-30-2009, 05:29 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,036,574 times
The old "Enjoli" commercial! Remember that cheap perfume? Definitely cougar-esque.

YouTube - Enjoli - 1980

Old 10-30-2009, 06:50 AM

5,615 posts, read 14,794,627 times
Quote:
Steve...you got me on being scmoove too? If sapph and Satx say it, then it's true. I'm always a few days behind them.

Scoobie Steve... You don't really need a hammer to convince me you're male.

Where's that song when I need it Sapphire...you know...bring home the bacon?
no i have no idea what that word means...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio