Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2006, 09:58 AM

76 posts, read 400,117 times

Advertisements

I am hoping I can get some opinions from inidividuals that know at least a little about both areas. Where would you chose to live between Apple Valley and Yucaipa if you had to chose between these two places?

We have found houses we like in both areas. They are both offering us good deals and the houses are the same sq footage etc. I am not sure which area I like better. I see pros to both but I can't seem to decide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2006, 10:26 AM

5 posts, read 25,859 times
Default We once had to make the same decision

I would choose Yucaipa! What made the final decision for us was the drive to work. So is that an issue for you? He works in Ontario so to drive the Cajon Pass everyday would be hard tough drive if we lived in Apple Valley. Yucaipa is not far from much, like Riverside, or Palm Springs, heck we even go to San Diego once a month and it's an easy drive. Yucaipa has a small town feeling, well I guess it used to be and recently started expanding. We have lived here 3 years now and it's a great place to call home!
Good luck with your decision.

Old 11-06-2006, 10:34 PM

76 posts, read 400,117 times
Well we are leaning towards Chapman Heights in Yucaipa. They are offering us a good deal and barring some major set back we will probably buy up there. Not sure it is a great idea with the marker the way it is but we need a bigger house and dh's career is moving forward here. He makes more here than he would in many other states so we are committing for the long haul it seems. Means we should be in the house long enough to see another upswing Hopefully.

We would love to sell out current house 1st so anyone with extra prayers send them my way!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties