Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2013, 12:06 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,277,935 times

Advertisements

Here is this years report. Nothing more than a snapshot and macro view on our quality of life in the County overall.

http://www.equinoxcenter.org/assets/...FINAL2-Web.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 06:11 PM

1,447 posts, read 2,746,532 times
Thanks for the link to this report. IIRC you posted a report last year, too.

I've started saving info like this in blog entries so I can find it when needed.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:22 PM

4,498 posts, read 9,386,682 times
Thanks for the link Shmoov. Love stuff like this.

Futbol - not sure if you've ever used Delicious but I've been using it for years and really helpful.

https://delicious.com

I use it almost daily. You can add the shortcut on your Safari/Mozilla/Explorer browser and save any pages and make your own tags with the click of that icon. I have years worth of URL's and very easy to find again later.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlyretirement View Post

Futbol - not sure if you've ever used Delicious but I've been using it for years and really helpful.

https://delicious.com

I use it almost daily. You can add the shortcut on your Safari/Mozilla/Explorer browser and save any pages and make your own tags with the click of that icon. I have years worth of URL's and very easy to find again later.
No, I've never used that. I'll check it out. I use Yahoo Notepad and save links and other handy info, but I wanted to have something specifically for this forum that anyone could browse.

As you know, we get the same kinds of questions every week. There have been some very useful resources posted by some of the regulars here, but I think they get tired of posting the same thing all the time. This is just a place to link to those useful resources that anyone can grab.

I guess outside the forum part of City-Data they can get some of that info.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:40 PM

4,498 posts, read 9,386,682 times
Ah, I didn't even realize that CityData had that ability. I never saw that before. Good idea.

Yes, I was wondering if the moderators would ever make certain topics a "sticky" like other forums do. The same questions get asked almost daily now. It would be helpful if they made certain topics Stickies at the top of the forum. It's incredibly useful in other forums that I post on.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlyretirement View Post
Ah, I didn't even realize that CityData had that ability. I never saw that before. Good idea.

Yes, I was wondering if the moderators would ever make certain topics a "sticky" like other forums do. The same questions get asked almost daily now. It would be helpful if they made certain topics Stickies at the top of the forum. It's incredibly useful in other forums that I post on.
Exactly!

Old 01-18-2013, 07:30 PM

2,299 posts, read 4,828,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by futbol View Post
Thanks for the link to this report. IIRC you posted a report last year, too.

I've started saving info like this in blog entries so I can find it when needed.
WOW, thanks for doing that - how did you do that?

Old 01-18-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingAloha View Post
WOW, thanks for doing that - how did you do that?
I started a blog. Not sure if it counts as a real blog here.

There is a link in your profile for doing this. I did a little exploring in mine to find where and how.

I'm still learning this site and the software they use.

Your blog would be a great place for those recipes (hint).

Old 01-18-2013, 11:59 PM

2,299 posts, read 4,828,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by futbol View Post
I started a blog. Not sure if it counts as a real blog here.

There is a link in your profile for doing this. I did a little exploring in mine to find where and how.

I'm still learning this site and the software they use.

Your blog would be a great place for those recipes (hint).
I got it!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego