Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 08:43 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,558,468 times

Advertisements

Did anybody Attend?
My Neighbor down the street took his boat. He was talking to me and another neighbor when he got back, only ones that will still talk to him, Sounds like had a blast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rH6fRLVgU8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2020, 09:30 AM

4,433 posts, read 2,458,022 times
Yesterday I saw a small parade of cars rolling down the street, honking and figured it was just another covid kids' birthday drive-by somewhere. But now I'm thinking it might've been something to do with this. Also, I can't imagine not talking with a neighbor just because of who they support in office. People shouldn't let politics define them.

Old 11-02-2020, 10:27 AM

6,508 posts, read 7,545,217 times
My neighbor has this big bright LED light flag pole with a Trump flag that he has mounted to his Jeep and leaves on all night this week. I don't care that it's a Trump flag or even that the flag contains profanity Trump- No More Bullsh*t" , this thing is just obnoxiously bright.

I'm hoping its gone by the end of this week win or lose.

Also, at least its not the "classy" flag I've seen a few times around here that reads Trump- F*ck Your Feelings

Old 11-02-2020, 10:39 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,186,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcorub16 View Post
My neighbor has this big bright LED light flag pole with a Trump flag that he has mounted to his Jeep and leaves on all night this week. I don't care that it's a Trump flag or even that the flag contains profanity, this thing is just obnoxiously bright.

A Trump flag that’s so bright it hurts your eyes Just like our future if he wins

Old 11-02-2020, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
A Trump flag that’s so bright it hurts your eyes Just like our future if he wins
Your statement is ambiguous. I could take it as the "future is bright" or "he will hurt our future"
Either way, hope the bright flag pole is short lived.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:22 AM

6,893 posts, read 8,941,579 times
Quote:
My neighbor has this big bright LED light flag pole with a Trump flag that he has mounted to his Jeep and leaves on all night this week. I don't care that it's a Trump flag or even that the flag contains profanity Trump- No More Bullsh*t" , this thing is just obnoxiously bright.

Also, at least its not the "classy" flag I've seen a few times around here that reads Trump- F*ck Your Feelings
the irony is that all these bullsh*t conspiracies (eg, Qanon, covid, deepstate, antifa, birtherism, ) originate from the trumpers, and that the trumpers' feelings are the most aggrieved, whiney, little victims out there

Old 11-02-2020, 12:53 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,558,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joosoon View Post
Yesterday I saw a small parade of cars rolling down the street, honking and figured it was just another covid kids' birthday drive-by somewhere. But now I'm thinking it might've been something to do with this. Also, I can't imagine not talking with a neighbor just because of who they support in office. People shouldn't let politics define them.
Agree, Sadly a lot of current president supporters do just that. Most of the people in my Neighborhood are old retired Union Workers, Cops, Sheriff, Fireman, Teachers ect... You would think the ex Sheriffs or Cops wouldn't be Liberal but, they are smart enough to know not to vote against their own Interest.

Quote:

Agree, Ive never seen any President in all my years on this earth get, Multiple Boat Parades. Banners everywhere, For doing almost nothing.

Old 11-02-2020, 01:36 PM

I saw a house with Bidden-Harris flags and banners out in Lake Morena Village in the far East County.. I drive around out here alot and it definitely seemed out of place in this part of the County since houses that sport political banners out here skew Trump 95% of the time in my opinion.

Old 11-02-2020, 02:32 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,941,579 times
Quote:
I saw a house with Bidden-Harris flags and banners out in Lake Morena Village in the far East County.. I drive around out here alot and it definitely seemed out of place in this part of the County since houses that sport political banners out here skew Trump 95% of the time in my opinion.
I was surprised to see many campa-najjar signs (both roadside and homeside) (also comparable number of issa signs) out in east county though latest single poll had him down to that crook trumper issa but let's see the vote

Old 11-02-2020, 03:02 PM

I do see more Campa Najjar signs out here than I do Biden Harris especially in El Cajon, not usually far out East County though. I just don't see Campa him winning even if he is from the district and Issa is a carpetbagger.

The other big one out here is who will be our next County Board of Supervisor with Diane Jacobs leaving, Joel Anderson of Alpine or the "Cowboy Mayor" of Poway Steve Vaus. Board of Supervisors are supposed to be non partisan but we know the political divide still plays a big part in who people vote for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego