Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2020, 10:42 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
NBC, Business Insider, ABC....why don't you just hand me a clown card and tell me that's how the world is run?? LOLOLOL

I get ZERO information from MSM. Lie to me once, I no longer listen. You guys take care and stay alert.
National Guard deployed to La Mesa. My wife can see them from her office. Starting day one of the rioting she started carrying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2020, 10:49 AM

1,156 posts, read 987,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
Business Insider? OK
Hilarious, right? Guess all the liberal celebrity elitists are bailing out white supremacists groups. Joke is on Chrissy Tiegen, John Legend and Justin Timberlake then.

Hmm, what is this? ALF, Animal Liberation Front, sure, laughing my a-s off. There's extremists on both sides, no doubt. Listen to the police chiefs and former intelligence people talk and they discuss Antifa and the Bugaloo Bois. One is far-left (whether the liberals want to admit it) and one is far right.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020...brian-bartels/

Which ones are being bailed out by the entitles elitist celebrities, not to mention these two lawyers. I bet they're far right. LMFAO.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/2-lawyer...uring-protests

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourna...20200504120930

Old 06-04-2020, 10:50 AM

5,742 posts, read 4,701,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
We need a law and order Prez like Obama (Ferguson did not blow up like this, H1N1 so much better controlled with magnitude lower deaths, low unemployment, no division and hatred spread, ), not bunkerboy tinpot trump who gasses peaceful protesters for a conned photo op. Locally, there is Mayor Faulkner who is not horrible.
Obama was a Law and Order POTUS?

To name a few...

- Fast and Furious illegal gun program
- sucked the IRS on conservatives via Lois Lerner
- Directed the FBI to spy on Trump campaign via FISA court

Uh ok.

Old 06-04-2020, 10:51 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,279,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
National Guard deployed to La Mesa. My wife can see them from her office. Starting day one of the rioting she started carrying.
Good for her. The issues going on in California are squarely on the shoulders of the democrats and their soft on crime, pro-criminal attitudes.

Old 06-04-2020, 10:56 AM

1,156 posts, read 987,210 times
Quote:
Lol. But no looting like this under O because he preserved law and order unlike don the con. Principled and Reagan Repubs hate divider trump; you seem open minded and reasonable Mikey to be convinced; look at this ad made by real Republicans:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AtAgLsDkF4
You're kidding right? Have you looked at the unarmed black shooting stats under Obama compared to Trump? Once the Democrat state and city (Minneapolis) actually let the thugs breach and burn the police precinct, that was enough to give free reign to the thugs. Which cities are burning the worst? Yep, you got it the ones that imposed strict lockdowns and were dictators, shut down beaches, etc. the list goes on and on. Now, they turn a blind eye to these thugs. It must be killing the NYC police to have to allow these white skinny punk thugs take over their city while their mayor lets it burn. "NY, NY, NY is on fire, we don't need no water let the mofo'er burn." Yep, it's all Trump's fault. Hilarious.

Old 06-04-2020, 11:20 AM

3,416 posts, read 2,457,910 times
Quote:
We need a law and order Prez like Obama (Ferguson did not blow up like this, H1N1 so much better controlled with magnitude lower deaths, low unemployment, no division and hatred spread, ), not bunkerboy tinpot trump who gasses peaceful protesters for a conned photo op. Locally, there is Mayor Faulkner who is not horrible.
Wait, did you just compare H1N1 to COVID-19? I have no words for that. Are you sure you wanted to say mayor Faulkner is not horrible? You know he’s a republican, right?

Old 06-04-2020, 11:27 AM

6,893 posts, read 8,937,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSoup View Post
Wait, did you just compare H1N1 to COVID-19? I have no words for that. Are you sure you wanted to say mayor Faulkner is not horrible? You know he’s a republican, right?
Wait, did you just compare H1N1 to COVID-19? No, not directly, but bunkerboy trump made the comparison - what are your words for that, if any?

Are you sure you wanted to say mayor Faulkner is not horrible? Yes. You do not support this SD Mayor?

You know he’s a republican, right? Yes, I'm informed. I like principled conservative constitutional Republicans (see Gov Bill Weld, Gov Larry Hogan, Gov DeWine, Gov Arnold Schwartznegger, Sen Romney, Sen McCain, Maddog Mattis, Reps Amash/Walsh, going back Potus Reagan/Bush, etc) , unlike current federal regime.

Last edited by bloom; 06-04-2020 at 12:18 PM..

Old 06-04-2020, 02:18 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,279,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR95 View Post
You're kidding right? Have you looked at the unarmed black shooting stats under Obama compared to Trump? Once the Democrat state and city (Minneapolis) actually let the thugs breach and burn the police precinct, that was enough to give free reign to the thugs. Which cities are burning the worst? Yep, you got it the ones that imposed strict lockdowns and were dictators, shut down beaches, etc. the list goes on and on. Now, they turn a blind eye to these thugs. It must be killing the NYC police to have to allow these white skinny punk thugs take over their city while their mayor lets it burn. "NY, NY, NY is on fire, we don't need no water let the mofo'er burn." Yep, it's all Trump's fault. Hilarious.
There’s a lot of things I’d call Obama. Law and order ain’t one of them.

Old 06-04-2020, 02:25 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
They said it was a peaceful protest Saturday 5 hours later they burned and looted my town 2 day’s later they went to county building San Diego an announced it was justified because of civil war grievances

Old 06-04-2020, 02:49 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,937,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
There’s a lot of things I’d call Obama. Law and order ain’t one of them.
and yet Obama appeared to presever law and order. In contrast, so so much looting now, in addition to gassing of the peaceful protesters and priest in DC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego