Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2008, 12:54 PM

28 posts, read 242,932 times

Advertisements

Hi..
Am wondering where I can find a free zip code map of San Diego. I have tried USPS and many other sites, none are free.
Thanks,
Minnie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2008, 12:56 PM

NEVER MIND!! WOULDN'T YOU KNOW THAT THE VERY NEXT TIME I SEARCH, I FIND ONE WITH A MAP!
San Diego, California ZIP Code Map and Business Directory

Minnie

Old 07-11-2008, 07:20 PM

23 posts, read 216,147 times
Thanks, Minnie! I really like the menu capability of your map. Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but it seems that all of the zip codes on the map are north of the 8.

Here is a link to the zip code map that I have been using. (Scroll down the page to the map, click on "Borders - ZIP Codes", and zoom out.) You should get a map demarcated with zip code numbers and zip code boundaries for all of greater SD.

Hope this helps!

Core-columbia,San Diego,CA - Schools, Restaurants, Homes for Sale & More - REALTOR.com

Old 07-11-2008, 08:35 PM
f_m

2,289 posts, read 8,368,057 times
Here's one:
San Diego Zipcode Locator

Old 07-29-2008, 06:59 AM

Thank you!! It has been awhile since I posted due to being so very busy. Also computer acting up!

I have found some good maps that I want to share with others. It gets very hard working from several maps. One for zip codes, one for school boundries, one with the streets...but I have it down to a sort-of science now.
The first one shows the school boundries. You will get a page with different choices depending on what you are looking for. Once on SD Unified map, click on any school area and it will come up much bigger for that area only. It also shows freeways, roads and print out very nice.

Search San Diego City Schools

The next one "hotpads" is pretty helpful. Click on San diego. Once in the map there are settings where you can add schools, and overlay zip code bounderies, even topography When you click on a rental building for more info, the info comes up on right side of page. If you click on the arrow (or chevron) on map the housing info goes away and you get full map again. A little humor.. the building you look at will continue to throb as you research.. LOL!!

HotPads.com - Search for Real Estate, Homes for Sale, Apartments for Rent, Rental Houses, Sublets, and Roommates

Old 01-30-2010, 09:38 AM

1 posts, read 20,392 times
Better zip code maps (clear, clean, printable, zoomable) at datawarehouse.sandag.org
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego