Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2008, 02:19 AM

161 posts, read 240,641 times

Advertisements

I was wanting to know if there are any gymnastics parents who can provide feedback about gyms in the area. I've moved here from Texas and coached part-time at a wonderful gymnastics program, while teaching full-time. Ever since staying at home with the birth of our daughter, I can say I miss the classroom and I miss the gym, but feel that if I wanted to jump back into working for a bit, that it would be easier to get back into coaching. I still am currently safety-certified as a professional member of USA Gymnastics and would prefer to be at a gym that is a USAG member gym.

I guess you can joke everything is bigger in Texas, but I was used to coming from an area where there were around four dozen competitive gymnastics programs in the metro area I moved from. I am not expecting to find that here but would like some insight on the gyms here if I decide to return back to coaching. I've coached compulsory and recreational girls, and pre-school gymnastics.

I know every gym is going to *claim* that their philosophy is to promote the well-being of the all-around development of the child and yadda, yadda, but I want to get IRL opinions from people who have first-hand experience. TIA!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 09:33 PM

1 posts, read 1,447 times
There are a lot of great gyms in the area. One of the best is Gym Ventures. Great kids, staff and it is just a really special place. They seems to be growing and are hiring for Gymnastics, Dance and Birthday Parties. the website is [url=http://www.gymventures.com]San Diego Kids Gymnastics, Parties & More - Gym Ventures[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
View detailed profiles of: