Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 10:43 AM

40 posts, read 157,717 times

Advertisements

[CENTER][LEFT][LEFT][LEFT]BlogsYour BlogRecent EntriesBest EntriesBest BlogsBlog ListSearch Blogs[/LEFT]

City-Data Forum > User Control Panel > Direct Messages > Sent Items Hi From Rose Welcome, Rose60.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:03 AM Direct Messages: Unread 0, Total 1.
My Status: "" Edit

My SettingsBlogs Subscribed ForumsNew PostsSearch Quick Links Log Out

[LEFT]Search Forums
Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced SearchSearch Blogs
Advanced Search
Quick LinksToday's PostsMark Forums ReadOpen Contacts PopupNetworkingContacts & FriendsSocial GroupsPictures & Albums All AlbumsUser Control PanelEdit Your DetailsEdit OptionsMiscellaneousDirect MessagesSubscribed ThreadsYour Profile[/LEFT]
Go to Page...
Your Control PanelYour ProfileEdit Your DetailsCustomize ProfileEdit Profile PictureNetworkingContacts & FriendsSocial GroupsGroup MembershipsPictures & Albums Settings & Options

Direct Message: Hi From RoseRecipients: westwind15

Yesterday, 09:56 AM
Rose60
15 posts, read 11,201 times

Hi From Rose
Hi Got your message Just ead it. I deeply appreciate your wanting to take some pics for meup at El Cajon Cemetary.
My folks are burried in Section E. Block 86, Plot Nine
As you go into the cemetary you turn left They are fairly close to the main enterance about seven rows down from the road
If you look across the road there is a chain link fence I used the third or fourth fence post as a marker and walked doewn from there
Sounds dumb but it worked for me lol .
There is also a marker with the family name of Ginn right by the road across from thr third chain link fence post. Mom and Dad are sveral rows down
They have a double grave marker It says Roy W "Andy" Anderson
Sept 21, 1892- Dec 18th 1981
and Mom
Rosemary M Anderson
Dec 11, 1907- Jan 1, 1982
Rosemary M Anderson
The couple just in front of them in row six are
AL E ads his wife Ruby no last names. My folks are located close to the second row of trees from the end near the main gate.
I know thisis vague but I dont know if there any maps of the cemetary arround or not and the cemetry is only open during the week from 9 till 4
The office is open from Monday to Friday from 9 TO 1 :00P.M The office manager's name is Allen I think
If you work I know this probably wouldnt be doable for you Ashley
Rose roseamb@aol.com

Bing Map
[RIGHT] [/RIGHT]
Rose60View Public ProfileSend a direct message to Rose60Send email to Rose60Find all posts by Rose60Add Rose60 to Your Contacts

Delete this Message [LEFT]Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.Delete this Message [/LEFT]

[CENTER]All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:29 AM.[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]

[CENTER]Copyright © 2005-2010, Advameg, Inc.
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

-- Default Style ---- Default Style - Beige City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 - Top
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2010, 10:56 AM

Hi Dads Ijust read your post Peace lol .Thanks so much for your offer I deeply appreciate it Sounds like your folk smight be in the poioneer sectio??
As you go into the cemetary you turn left They are fairly close to the main enterance about seven rows down from the road
If you look across the road there is a chain link fence I used the third or fourth fence post as a marker and walked doewn from there
Sounds dumb but it worked for me. lol
There is also a marker with the family name of Ginn right by the road across from the third chain link fence post. Mom and Dad are sveral rows down
They have a double grave marker
It says Roy W "Andy" Anderson
and Mom
Rosemary M Anderson
Rosemary M Anderson
The couple just behind of them in row si x are
AL E ads his wife Ruby no last names My folks are located close tothe second row of trees from the end near the main gate.
I know this vaguebut I dont know if there any maps of the cemetary arround or not and the cemetry is only open during the week from 9 till 4
The office is open from Monday to Friday from 9 TO 1 :00P.M The office manager's name is Allen I think
If you work I know this probably wouldn't be doable but thanks again
Rose

Old 03-08-2010, 10:29 AM

Hi Dads Peace lol . I deeply appreciate your offer of help
Sounds dumb but it worked for me. lol
There is also a marker with the family name of Ginn right by the road across from thr third chain link fence post. Mom and Dad are sveral rows down
They have a double grave marker It says Roy W "Andy" Anderson
and Mom
Rosemary M Anderson
Rosemary M Anderson
The couple just in front of them in row six are
AL E ads his wife Ruby no last names My folks are located close to the second row of trees from the end near the main gate.
I know this vaguebut I dont know if there any maps of the cemetary arround or not and the cemetry is only open during the week from 9 till 4
If you work I know this probably wouldnt be doable for you but Iam very greatful Sounds like your foks are in or near the Pioneer section Rose
Rose
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego