Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 01:35 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,663,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Land View Post
Hilarious, considering you're from the bay area and are one of the most smug and arrogant people on City Data, step back and look at your response hypocrite. Sounds to me like you're describing yourself.
And what a typical angry response from you full of personal attacks. And of course you flip out on anyone that says anything negative about this place and of course everyone else is a hypocrite except you, hahaha. Now go back to blindly accusing people of being racists and extreme right wing who don't agree with you before you have to start a new account, haha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2010, 02:07 PM

1,054 posts, read 2,156,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
And what a typical angry response from you full of personal attacks. And of course you flip out on anyone that says anything negative about this place and of course everyone else is a hypocrite except you, hahaha. Now go back to blindly accusing people of being racists and extreme right wing who don't agree with you before you have to start a new account, haha.
That guy really needs to chill out. When somebody says something unfavorable about the Bay Area he takes it personally like they called him out lol. Its not that serious.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:15 PM

312 posts, read 502,279 times
Quote:
LOL yeah sure, I'm real angry. You sure are sensitive, every time you post on here you're either defending yourself from somebody or being a pompous know it all. I just find it funny you posted that garbage then came off like the people you were describing as arrogant. In case you haven't noticed there is a different negativity regarding this forum than others. So to act like I'm the only one responding to the handful of trolls is pretty funny. As for the new account thing, It's not my fault your feelings get hurt and you feel the need to report people to the mods.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:46 PM

3,472 posts, read 5,265,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
I haven't heard that since I was at Berkeley High School
I've never heard that, and I don't really get it?

Old 12-09-2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
LOL yeah sure, I'm real angry. You sure are sensitive, every time you post on here you're either defending yourself from somebody or being a pompous know it all. I just find it funny you posted that garbage then came off like the people you were describing as arrogant. In case you haven't noticed there is a different negativity regarding this forum than others. So to act like I'm the only one responding to the handful of trolls is pretty funny. As for the new account thing, It's not my fault your feelings get hurt and you feel the need to report people to the mods.
Yes you are, do you not notice how much you swear at people? Tell them to f-off? Call people racists and nazi's? It's most likely why you've been banned multiple times, not because of some conspiracy or me reporting you. If I was always running to the mods reporting you then what are you still doing on this account? Oh but you know for a "fact" the I report you? haha, give me a break! Your so full of it. I just went through the last page of all my posts to remind myself what I have written lately. The only person I have defended myself against recently is you, obviously because you don't how to do anything aside from throw out personal attacks, and which I am doing again. And the rest is discussing issues, I guess in your world that comes off as a pompous know it all. And in that case that label could sure apply to you and much of people in this forum. Yeah, I'm the sensitive one when it's you that flips out at anyone that says anything negative about the Bay Area, yeah I'm the angry when your posting crap like this:
Quote:
Did you start this thread in the New York forum talking about how unaffordable NYC is? Of course you didn't. What's your point? Everybody knows this already.
Quote:
LOL this is funny, the people calling SF soft are the ones who are soft, you all seem emotionally hurt by the "meanies" of SF. Stop projecting.
Quote:
"I hate the bay area so much that I'm going to spend my entire internet days in a Bay Area forum trashing it!, Yes That makes plenty of sense, I don't even live in the bay area either!"
Sensitive much? haha

And what others forums do you even hang out in aside from the SF and CA forums? So how would you know? The only difference in this forum is a certain person from OC, take him away and it's really not that different. You obviously got some anger issues or why else would you keep coming back here after being banned multiple times? I guess you think your opinion is that important, trust me it's not.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Yes you are, do you not notice how much you swear at people? Tell them to f-off? Call people racists and nazi's? It's most likely why you've been banned multiple times, not because of some conspiracy or me reporting you. If I was always running to the mods reporting you then what are you still doing on this account? Oh but you know for a "fact" the I report you? haha, give me a break! Your so full of it. I just went through the last page of all my posts to remind myself what I have written lately. The only person I have defended myself against recently is you, obviously because you don't how to do anything aside from throw out personal attacks, and which I am doing again. And the rest is discussing issues, I guess in your world that comes off as a pompous know it all. And in that case that label could sure apply to you and much of people in this forum. Yeah, I'm the sensitive one when it's you that flips out at anyone that says anything negative about the Bay Area, yeah I'm the angry when your posting crap like this:

Sensitive much? haha

And what others forums do you even hang out in aside from the SF and CA forums? So how would you know? The only difference in this forum is a certain person from OC, take him away and it's really not that different. You obviously got some anger issues or why else would you keep coming back here after being banned multiple times? I guess you think your opinion is that important, trust me it's not.
So you using examples of me responding to Mr. Fantastic and his alter ego's is an example of me "swearing at people". Right, so now you defend trolls to try to make some sort of point. Good one. Me calling a person a racist for saying they hate diversity and blacks are violent by nature is being "sensitive". Yeah let me sit around and think that is perfectly fine to say. Keep acting like you're not always explaining yourself. You did it earlier in this thread and you do it all the time. Nice try. As for those quotes go back and look who I'm talking about. I'm responding to people who have no purpose but to post negativity on here. Bay Dude/NorCal Dude/FootballFreak/Eastbay Defector, who those quotes are directed at are 99.9% negative. So again stop with the ad hominem examples. Everybody on CD has gotten BS infractions or account suspensions for NOTHING. So please give up that model citizen act you're trying to portray. By the way this forum has no moderator so trolls are allowed so it's not like the other forums. I think you know this already.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:58 PM

24,408 posts, read 26,964,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halea41 View Post
hey guys, i'm new to these forums. i just wanted to say hi to my fellow bay areans as we lead california, as well as the country into the new economy with our innovations and progressive way of thinking. from the 60's, black pather party, hells angels, hippies, sf sound, counter culture movement, internet, apple inc., google, ebay, yahoo, the entire sillicon valley, napa valley, world class universities, i can't think of any other region in the US other than NYC that's had more impact on this country. the united states without the bay area would be canada; all the money in the world, but no personality. so take this time and show your appreciation to the greater bay area!

I bet you think your farts smell like flowers too! I love the bay area, but damn! Can you be more smug?

Old 12-09-2010, 04:02 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,394,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstieber View Post
I've never heard that, and I don't really get it?
The waterfront area of Berkeley, below San Pablo Ave. was referred to as the H2O by the younger crowd who lived in that area.

Old 12-09-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
So you using examples of me responding to Mr. Fantastic and his alter ego's is an example of me "swearing at people". Right, so now you defend trolls to try to make some sort of point. Good one. Me calling a person a racist for saying they hate diversity and blacks are violent by nature is being "sensitive". Yeah let me sit around and think that is perfectly fine to say. Keep acting like you're not always explaining yourself. You did it earlier in this thread and you do it all the time. Nice try. As for those quotes go back and look who I'm talking about. I'm responding to people who have no purpose but to post negativity on here. Bay Dude/NorCal Dude/FootballFreak/Eastbay Defector, who those quotes are directed at are 99.9% negative. So again stop with the ad hominem examples. Everybody on CD has gotten BS infractions or account suspensions for NOTHING. So please give up that model citizen act you're trying to portray. By the way this forum has no moderator so trolls are allowed so it's not like the other forums. I think you know this already.
When someone is talking about how much the hate people obsessing over diversity and you interpret that as them hating diversity, that is being too sensitive imo. As for blacks being violent by nature, I didn't see that conversation or am not sure what you are referring to. I only have to explain myself to people who talk about me personally, which over the past few weeks has only been you. Just look at my posts, all the ones explaining myself recently have been to just you, except for one post today in this thread. And that was because instead of responding to what I wrote about the attitude of SOME people here, you and mayorhaggar had to gripe about me personally because you obviously didn't like what I had to say yet had no rebuttal for it as well. And I'm tired of talking about you and myself because it just keeps going in a circle, great we both have issues so lets just get back to talking about this thread and what I wrote about SOME of the people here,

And most of the infractions I've gotten I think I deserved, yes I do get angry at times and say stuff I shouldn't. The infraction has usually put me in my place and helped keep me in check. So I never tried to portray I'm a model member on here, hardly. And the SD forum doesn't have a moderator either, they just don't have someone like Mr. Craptastic in there, anymore at least but it used to be worse just like this forum used to be better. It seems to come in cycles.

Old 12-09-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
When someone is talking about how much the hate people obsessing over diversity and you interpret that as them hating diversity, that is being too sensitive imo. As for blacks being violent by nature, I didn't see that conversation or am not sure what you are referring to. I only have to explain myself to people who talk about me personally, which over the past few weeks has only been you. Just look at my posts, all the ones explaining myself recently have been to just you, except for one post today in this thread. And that was because instead of responding to what I wrote about the attitude of SOME people here, you and mayorhaggar had to gripe about me personally because you obviously didn't like what I had to say yet had no rebuttal for it as well. And I'm tired of talking about you and myself because it just keeps going in a circle, great we both have issues so lets just get back to talking about this thread and what I wrote about SOME of the people here,

And most of the infractions I've gotten I think I deserved, yes I do get angry at times and say stuff I shouldn't. The infraction has usually put me in my place and helped keep me in check. So I never tried to portray I'm a model member on here, hardly. And the SD forum doesn't have a moderator either, they just don't have someone like Mr. Craptastic in there, anymore at least but it used to be worse just like this forum used to be better. It seems to come in cycles.
I agree lets just end this, it's pointless. In the mean time send some of that weather down there up here please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland