Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 01:43 AM

23 posts, read 21,565 times

Advertisements

dude your cherry picing stuff from wikipedia under steriotyping get real

and your study from some lady psych prof at wisconsin is suppose to prove that women are just as smart as men...

psych is way out of her field

i think your last evidence was some lady psych proffesor too

you have no argument to the crime or rape statistics and you have yet to admit that IQ is largley hereditary

in your opinion is everyone just exactly the same? youre gene pool must suck so you try and hold everyone better than you down to your egalitarian mindest.. im guessing short, fat, black/hispanic, and homo bottom barrell and u know it.

idc anymore about this thread so im done posting but just wanted a little advice, til captain liberal zionist controlled bay dude thought everything has to be politically correct...the facts speak for themselves

ill be in marina or san jose were the gene pool is better have fun downbreeding baydude
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2012, 01:57 AM

1,054 posts, read 2,156,437 times
Quote:
i think your last evidence was some lady psych proffesor too
So in other words you will remain willfully ignorant of the results of the analysis of 1,286,350 people over a period of 17 years?

Her being a psych professor just somehow makes it not real?

You are really a laughable and inferior debater. I'm literally laughing out loud as I type this. I mean, look at you and what you've written so far. It's an utterly pathetic attempt. Not even with proper capitalization.

I hope they fire you and you end up homeless and under a brigde somewhere. That's what you truly deserve.

Quote:
ill be in marina or san jose were the gene pool is better have fun downbreeding baydude
^ San Jose? You should be at a Klan rally in good old Iowa.

Fact is, we don't want you here. Good riddance I say.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:26 AM

218 posts, read 483,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayDude View Post
And I have plenty "hard evidence" that white people were far more likely to own slaves and practice tribal (racist) belief systems. They were more likely to exclude minorities from opportunities and unjustly convict them in the court of law.

But its pointless because it still proves nothing. Correlation is not causation.
Ok, I didn't want to go here but since you brought it up again, I will. Slavery may be bad from a moral perspective, but from an evolutionary survival standpoint, there's nothing wrong with it. Enslaving another group to carry out your manual labor was a pretty efficient action at that time.

If anything your example adds credence to the theory of white superiority.

Quote:

If blacks are 50% more likely to rob liquor stores but not Walmarts is that the result of a "liquor store robbery gene" or is something else (circumstantial) going on?
High levels of testosterone and lower IQ leads them to indulge in behaviors which provide immediate gratification, but are often harmful over the long term.

Quote:
Why are the majority black countries of the Carribean (barbados, bahamas etc) posting high GDP rates? Several rank high in HDI (human development ranking). According to racists this shouldn't be possible? It defies the so-called pattern. So essentially, your wrong.

That's hard evidence right in front of you.
First, provide a source for the high GDP rates. Secondly, they're probably because of tourism, not an increase in any kind of productivity due to innovation. I doubt the next Google will come from Jamaica.

Quote:
There are a myriad different environments in Africa, running the gamut of environments found elsewhere in the world. There is no one "African" habitat, simpleton.

Second your not really counter-arguing my point that laziness and criminality (which are ascribed to blacks) are not evolutionarily adaptable and have survival value. My point is that they don't and hence they would not have spread to blacks via genes.
You really are pretty stupid and out of your depth aren't you?

The early pool of Africans all evolved from the same habitat, they may have spread to other parts of Africa and adapted to a small degree to the environment, but the degree of change is nowhere close to Caucasians or Asians.

Your second point is meaningless because you don't understand evolution. Evolution is not some magical phenomenon that happens on an annual basis that gets rid of all behavior that doesn't aid our advancement. Natural selection requires a stable habitat for thousands of years to allow for evolution to take place. Early humans were uniquely evolved for their habitat at that time, so the high testosterone (which makes them criminal now), aided their survival in that habitat.

Quote:

Men have larger brains than women, on average, yet, it doesn't imbue any cognitive advantages to men over women.

Slightly larger brain size does not = Smarter (Assuming your right about brain size in the first place).
Except here again, the real world evidence destroys your point. Men tend to score higher on IQ and other standardized tests. Men invent and innovate more. Most Nobel prize winners are overwhelmingly male. Mensa membership is 65%-35%. Most Grad and PhD degrees in Math and Science are held by women...should I keep going?

Old 03-30-2012, 08:33 AM

109 posts, read 300,107 times
i know someone has already said it, but I really have no idea how someone who is so closed minded and has an err of superiority to other races could even stand to live in a place as vibrant, cultrually diverse, and interesting as the bay area. The office environments, the streets, the neighborhoods... they are all diverse. people, ages, sexes, races, ages, etc.... simply astounding the amount of diversity. there is nowhere to hide for the bigot here in the bay area. good luck on your move here yourboy69. hopefully you grow a little and come down off your bigoted pedistool, but if not, perhaps the amount of non-english speaking residents, different cultural norms, and wildly exotic smells will finally get to you and you leave.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:04 AM

1,054 posts, read 2,156,437 times
Quote:
Enslaving another group to carry out your manual labor was a pretty efficient action at that time.
Slavery was woefully inefficient. Slaves were disincentivised to work. This is the reason why the South remained rural, poor and undeveloped while the North became an industrial (and wealthier) powerhouse. The North outlawed slavery. So, wrong.

Quote:
Enslaving another group to carry out your manual labor was a pretty efficient action at that time.
Quote:
If anything your example adds credence to the theory of white superiority.
Parasitizing another race of people is not "superior" in any human sense. It's actually criminal. Is being a successful pimp or drug dealer "superior" to you? No it makes you a scumbag.

Quote:
High levels of testosterone and lower IQ leads them to indulge in behaviors which provide immediate gratification, but are often harmful over the long term.
Of course I'm not going to take your statement at face value. Where's the evidence blacks have higher testosterone levels?

Quote:
The early pool of Africans all evolved from the same habitat, they may have spread to other parts of Africa and adapted to a small degree to the environment, but the degree of change is nowhere close to Caucasians or Asians.
Once again showing you know absolutely nothing about the history of human evolution.

Did you know Africans are more genetically different from each other than from non-Africans? (I'll answer for you, nope you did'nt).

Study Finds Africans More Genetically Diverse Than Other Populations

Africa itself has the surface area of the moon and is the second largest continent in the world.

What does that mean? It means your idiotic and poorly informed generalizations don't apply.

Quote:
Early humans were uniquely evolved for their habitat at that time, so the high testosterone (which makes them criminal now), aided their survival in that habitat.
What habitat? Jungles? Deserts? Plains? Savannah?

Old 03-30-2012, 10:30 AM

218 posts, read 483,613 times
Quote:
Slavery was woefully inefficient. Slaves were disincentivised to work. This is the reason why the South remained rural, poor and undeveloped while the North became an industrial (and wealthier) powerhouse. The North outlawed slavery. So, wrong.
It became inefficient as humanity progressed and slaves became obsolete farm equipment. And again, it was whites who deduced that slavery was inefficient and outlawed it, not some outside group.

Quote:

Parasitizing another race of people is not "superior" in any human sense. It's actually criminal. Is being a successful pimp or drug dealer "superior" to you? No it makes you a scumbag.
If pimps and drug dealers ruled the world then yes, I would say they're superior. The difference here is that the West ruled the world through dominating other peoples, you don't get to that point without having some kind of innate superiority.

Quote:
Of course I'm not going to take your statement at face value. Where's the evidence blacks have higher testosterone levels?
Causes of Racial Differences in Testosterone Levels of Men

Quote:
Once again showing you know absolutely nothing about the history of human evolution.

Did you know Africans are more genetically different from each other than from non-Africans? (I'll answer for you, nope you did'nt).

Study Finds Africans More Genetically Diverse Than Other Populations

Africa itself has the surface area of the moon and is the second largest continent in the world.
Genetic diversity can mean a number of things you ****ing moron. It can denote propensity to certain diseases, blood types, height etc It doesn't negate the fact that Africans generally have lower IQs and higher levels of testosterone. Can you show me a study or any empirical evidence to disprove this?

Quote:
What does that mean? It means your idiotic and poorly informed generalizations don't apply.

What habitat? Jungles? Deserts? Plains? Savannah?
Read your own article you moron.

"The first anatomically modern humans originated in Africa about 200,000 years ago, and all humans today are their direct descendants."

Its irrelevant for me to specify exactly what habitat, what matters is the earliest humans evolved to adapt to an African habitat. When they left the continent, they had to evolve further to adapt to their new habitats. Thus the very REAL difference between Europeans, Asians and Africans.

Old 03-30-2012, 01:10 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourboy69 View Post
IQ is largley genetic that is why parents of higher education produce higher IQ offspring. Nuture can raise IQ levels several points but not children always revert back to the mean iq of there race. NO kid of sub-sahran african decent can be adopted and turn out to have a high iq... but you can adpot a thiird world vietnamese child and there IQ shows to be well above average.

I would like you to find any geneticist that argues IQ is not strongly hereditary. youre on your own there.

Even nobel prize winning Dr James watson who discovered DNA says that blacks do not have same cognotive ability.

sub saharan african iq 70
afr amer iq 85
hispanic iq 90
whites 100
asians 105
jews 107

let me ad that 85 percent of African americans have 10 % caucasian DNA
I actually work in a genetics lab at Stanford as bioinformaticist doing many computational things daily. And one prominent task I do often is to look at statistical associations between individual's genotypes and various phenotypes (say, sensitivity to a disease).

And one thing I can tell you is this: you are full of so much "BS" that you don't even realize it. It's pretty apparent that you really don't understand the underlying statistics, the correct conclusions of these statistics, or the difference between "cause-effect" relationships and correlation (read: they're not the same!).

There are clear societal issues/environmental confounding variables that completely mask any genetic effects that you claim represent "low cognotive ability" (by the way, the word is "cognitive," not "cognotive"). It's impossible to statistically show cause-effect for any of these issues you're claiming the "facts" prove.

Seriously, stop trying to misuse genetic statistics to say something they're really not saying.

Oh, and by the way, just because Watson is a famous scientist who "discovered DNA" (which is kind of a sore subject for some people because there were other people (namely one female) who also did a lot of work on that discovery and got no credit), that doesn't mean he actually knows what he's talking about. Please educate yourself a bit more: The Science and Assumptions Behind Watson's Views on Blacks | Wired Science | Wired.com

I have a feeling you won't actually investigate some of these things directly, so I'll help you out and pull out some important points:

"The science, however, does make him wrong. As neurobiologist Steven Rose told the Daily Telegraph, "No evidence that claimed to find people of African descent were less intelligent than Europeans or other racial groups had stood up to scientific scrutiny." Arguments in favor of race-based cognitive differences rely on IQ tests — but those are only one metric, and not necessarily a good one. My old bioethics watchdog employers, the Council for Responsible Genetics, explained some of the problems with IQ last year in a race-and-intelligence primer:"

"So what is intelligence?

… even experts have not been able to agree upon which abilities are most relevant to overall intelligence. The American Psychological Association’s Report on Intelligence published in 1995 [2] highlighted the lack of consensus among scientists regarding the term and the state of intelligence testing. Citing a study by Robert Sternberg and Douglas Detterman, [3] the task force reported, “when two dozen prominent theorists were recently asked to define intelligence, they gave two dozen somewhat different definitions.” While a small group of psychologists maintain that intelligence can be measured by IQ tests, others have sought to broaden our notion of what the term means.

And even if we could define intelligence, we would then need to tease out the internal and external factors that affect it — not just the genes we inherit from our parents, but all the relevant variables in our physical and cultural and economic environments. Science suggests that human development and behaviors and capabilities can’t be explained by pointing at a few genes, but instead are very complicated. Genes are one part — an important part, but not all-powerful — of a vast web of influences, from the food we eat to the games we play to family stress. And this is quite contrary to Watson’s gene-centric model..."

Basically, genetics are really (really, really, really) complicated, and it isn't so simple as you seem to think. I deal with this fact daily in my work. So, please, again, stop talking about this. You don't know what the hell you're talking about!

Old 03-30-2012, 01:41 PM

facts you must know since this is your job. and you must know that there are many people in your field that agree with me or who do agree but are too scared to come out and say it because they will be stripped of there jobs.

blacks have 500 less fewer nerons in there brain than caucasians.
nerons in brain is strong link with cognotive ability
blacks generally have smaller brains

no black has ever scored higher than 800 on any part of the GRE(these are blacks that graduated college some from wealthy families)

blacks male and female have way higher testosterone levels than any other race

high T levels cause muscle gain and agessive behavior

If your a geneticist there is know way you are going to argue that IQ and cognotive ability is not highly hereditary in all animals

and yes maybe you are right that race ....has nothing to do with intelligence and I hope you are right and i can entertain the idea that I might be wrong.. the problem is that people like you will not admit that my side of the story and others geneticists opinions that differ from yours do not have strong arguements and might be correct.

you call me a bigot but I hope I am wrong and there is some studies that also almost made me change my mind such as the flynn effect.

But ultimateley unitl I see a large non caucasian or asian. Or mostly afrian decent society in the US Europe or any other part in the world thrive with a great standard of living I will re evalute my thoughts along with the strong evidence in IQ.

but all evidence points otherwise. while the caucasoid race was attempting to build machines and modern medicine. Negorids of the african race havent even sailed the seas or invented any type of medicine and in some places were still canibals. they are a closer link to our ape cousins, they even look and act more like them.

you would not argue that any other race of animals or breed of dog had different levels of cognitive ability would you?

if it is known to all that a pootle has generally a higher intelligence than an afgan hound... how do races of humans differ? they dont.. and it is clear to see you must be a liberal feminist and try to justify why you are not as smart as your caucasian or asian male co workers.

Old 03-30-2012, 01:46 PM

o hold on you just work in the lab and look at there paper work... youre not even a geneticist.

ask one of them to rule out a link between race and cognotive ability they will just say its a tough topic and walk away.

Old 03-30-2012, 01:47 PM

2,190 posts, read 6,852,200 times
Wow!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." — Stephen Hawking

"Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain." — Friedrich von Schiller

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." — Martin Luther King Jr.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland