Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 09:20 PM

371 posts, read 454,596 times

Advertisements

Well, you're an abnormality, so people are scared, but they won't reject you if you're beautiful. There's not a lot of blacks in our field, so it's harder for men to approach black women who they perceive are boisterous and intimating.

If you're interested in the S.F. crowd, go ahead. I don't know why though, they're pretty beta if you ask me. I would argue that black women would get good reception in Oakland, rather than the City, especially by white guys but whatever.

Just be a predator, if you don't want that, maybe you should move to a city with a larger black population. However, leaving the Bay kinda sucks, but if being approached is that important, then it's a sacrifice to make.

Anyways I feel like i've seen this thread a trillion times!

Old 07-06-2015, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetLegal View Post
If you are as hot as you say you are then guys should be approaching you all the time. But that can only be confirmed with a photo...feel free to post one or PM me one.
This is City-Data, not bodybuilding.com

Old 07-07-2015, 08:35 AM

181 posts, read 127,266 times
so the answer I got was: move?

Old 07-07-2015, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrypie987 View Post
Answers you're getting:

1. Date in Oakland.

2. Be assertive in S.F..

3. (if you cant do those) Move.

Old 07-07-2015, 11:11 AM

1,516 posts, read 1,248,669 times
Quote:
Online dating. Everyone's "too busy" to approach in real life.
Hence why this city has come up with a handful of apps for your dating needs.

Old 07-07-2015, 11:16 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by likealady View Post
Online dating. Everyone's "too busy" to approach in real life.
Hence why this city has come up with a handful of apps for your dating needs.
Yeah, because we all know it takes SO much time out of one's day to share a friendly chat with someone while you're standing in line at the cashier's, waiting at the bus stop, enjoying an outdoor concert, or getting a drink at your favorite watering hole with your friends. Such a burden on one's schedule!

Old 07-07-2015, 02:09 PM

1,996 posts, read 3,161,220 times
Quote:
Also I mentioned white guys because white guys tend to be more attracted to my body type (which I'm sure can be evidenced) black guys think I'm too thin. Also, black guys seem to like anything that's not black and have blatantly disrespected me in front of their white or Asian counterparts--thinking I actually care who they're with. Again, there's only been 2 black guys I have seen with other races of women that I found physically attractive. Most of them are average to below average to me. Also, before anyone makes a joke, I don't find Tiger Woods or Kobe Bryant attractive at all--Reggie Bush is though. I know there is a race issue in America, because the kind of guys who adore me are European or Latin Americans of European descent--who are obviously white and creepy old and homeless guys from every race.
This is simply not true. Black men generally have a preference for large butts/curves. Only black women, and latinas with black ancestry, have that consistently. Also, there are a lot of black women who are not particularly curvaceous, but they are still are desirable. Also, according to this linked Wikipedia article, only 4.6 % of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, so please re-consider your notion about black men preferring women of other races.

Old 07-07-2015, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usroute10 View Post
This is simply not true. Black men generally have a preference for large butts/curves. Only black women, and latinas with black ancestry, have that consistently. Also, there are a lot of black women who are not particularly curvaceous, but they are still are desirable. Also, according to this linked Wikipedia article, only 4.6 % of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, so please re-consider your notion about black men preferring women of other races.
(MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION! THIS IS NOT INHERENTLY FACT)

Well, as a black guy in tech, I feel as though she is mostly correct. Black guys grow up in neighborhoods with black women, and they simply grow bored with black women who they find predictable, or unappreciative. This isn't favorable behavior, but I do indeed notice it. I also get crude stares from black women and disappointed speeches from black relatives whenever I have a girl around that isn't black, usually Asian (Chinese/Korean, simply the majority of girls I know in my neighborhood), but also Latina or White. A lot of stares for Asian and white girls, especially.

Black men, or a lot of them, try and distance themselves from black women and chase after white girls and maybe Asians (relative only in the Bay Area). Sure, they like curves, but they also (and this is just what I've analyzed) like thin bodies, attractive faces and positive attitudes. Not to say this isn't common with black girls, but I often hear complaints about how "masculine" some black girls are. Especially from Asian male friends who are foreigners, and black males who always rail about how "ratchet" black girls are. Actually, white guys from Oakland I think give black girls the most positive attitude, but some black girls who are more socially conscious have this obnoxious "I'm an educated black girl who don't need no white savior" attitude towards them.

Many black women envision themselves in a future relationship with black men, but in the dating world, especially the high-skilled employment world, black men tend to rush after women who aren't black, especially for marriage. (MY OPINION)

Old 07-07-2015, 05:35 PM

181 posts, read 127,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticDragonfly View Post
(MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION MY OPINION! THIS IS NOT INHERENTLY FACT)

Well, as a black guy in tech, I feel as though she is mostly correct. Black guys grow up in neighborhoods with black women, and they simply grow bored with black women who they find predictable, or unappreciative. This isn't favorable behavior, but I do indeed notice it. I also get crude stares from black women and disappointed speeches from black relatives whenever I have a girl around that isn't black, usually Asian (Chinese/Korean, simply the majority of girls I know in my neighborhood), but also Latina or White. A lot of stares for Asian and white girls, especially.

Black men, or a lot of them, try and distance themselves from black women and chase after white girls and maybe Asians (relative only in the Bay Area). Sure, they like curves, but they also (and this is just what I've analyzed) like thin bodies, attractive faces and positive attitudes. Not to say this isn't common with black girls, but I often hear complaints about how "masculine" some black girls are. Especially from Asian male friends who are foreigners, and black males who always rail about how "ratchet" black girls are. Actually, white guys from Oakland I think give black girls the most positive attitude, but some black girls who are more socially conscious have this obnoxious "I'm an educated black girl who don't need no white savior" attitude towards them.

Many black women envision themselves in a future relationship with black men, but in the dating world, especially the high-skilled employment world, black men tend to rush after women who aren't black, especially for marriage. (MY OPINION)
This is exactly why I do not actively seek or date solely black men. I am smart, thin but I do have an hourglass figure so I am "curvy" I am just not that wide, and I mean people say I have a pretty face and to be blunt, even though I don't like I am the cat's meow, compared to most of the girls I've seen in SF I do fare better in the face category. After I approached one of the guys that night, he said you're the "prettiest girl here" and I responded "is that really supposed to be a complement?" and we both laughed. l grew up in an all-white neighborhood so I am not exactly, "another familiar sistah" Black men seem to give off the impression that they think they are getting something "better" in the eyes of society when they date a white or Asian woman.
Also what do you mean my masculine. In appearance? Or in how they come across. If it's in appearance, that's not anything that can be helped. And black women are NOT rushing for Asian men. Actually, I do have one prejudice. I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, date, sleep with, really even befriend Indian men. Indian men also have this blatant "white worshiping" complex that quite frankly, repulses me. They basically think anything blonde is pretty and desirable. And their self-hatred surpasses the self-hatred of blacks. Also, I make an effort to stay away from people who actively try to make fun of members of my race (like claiming black women are masculine) or try to disassociate me from "the rest" when they make comments like that. I really like Indian women though as friends, but some of them tell me this same thing, but I don't encourage them to tell me and add to their gossip--since I have already come to that conclusion myself. I could write a novel on why this is unhealthy for black men. Black men pass their negativity about black women onto other races. Black men allow other men to talk negatively about black women, usually other men will not allow for that. A majority of these black-white interracial relationships end up sour based on a deep-seated inferiority complex. (See the black guy who insisted his wife looked like Scarlett Johansson--I doubt it). If the relationship doesn't end up sour--they pass this deep-seated inferiority complex onto the kids. Black female and white male relationships, although rare, seem to be much healthier in this regard.

Again though, I have never seen a black man with an Asian or white woman that I personally found physically attractive. To be fair the Asians, whites, Indians, and so I assume blacks too aren't exactly attractive in the high-tech world, for the most part. But I said I am in San Francisco, not Silicon Valley or San Jose. San Francisco seems to fare better but this definitely isn't San Diego or Los Angeles. (MY OPINION TOO)

Old 07-07-2015, 06:28 PM

378 posts, read 441,607 times
Default Sad Life

Quote:
Blah Blah Blah
You have a sad life. You are so jaded at such young age.

BUT I will still like see pictures of you (big) boobs though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland