Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 12:41 PM

4,369 posts, read 3,723,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
...and the median price for a house in Lafayette is STILL higher than San Francisco's. Your claim that it's cheaper in Lafayette for property is STILL incorrect

...but nevertheless, this thread is about dating in San Francisco for straight, single men (which is quite obvious that you haven't a clue about anyway). Do you actually read anything you write?
If you buy a smaller home I bet it would go for 700000
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2016, 12:38 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,926,874 times
Sometimes you can go to SF and not meet one single women, not even one women since they're all stuck up and not into meeting guys they don't know. They're the worst in the world! If you ever see a striking blond in SF, forgettabouti! In L.A., the most striking hot blonds are surprisingly nice and are into guys, nice or not nice. In SF, it's a lost cause!

Old 05-29-2016, 10:51 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the topper View Post
Sometimes you can go to SF and not meet one single women, not even one women since they're all stuck up and not into meeting guys they don't know. They're the worst in the world! If you ever see a striking blond in SF, forgettabouti! In L.A., the most striking hot blonds are surprisingly nice and are into guys, nice or not nice. In SF, it's a lost cause!
This is a troll post, right?

Old 05-29-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
This is a troll post, right?
Why say that? No troll.

Old 05-29-2016, 11:44 AM

SF girls are the rudest and meanest girls to meet. They won't give you the time of day-zero! You're better off with NY or L.A. girls.

Old 05-29-2016, 11:48 AM

128 posts, read 102,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLCMA View Post
I'm looking at an opportunity in SF and recently read in several articles that it's an awful place for straight single men as its a total sausage fest. Is that accurate? I currently live in DC but the job opportunity in SF is appealing. Does the dating scene truly suck for guys in SF?
My experience, lots of single women. Like Atlanta, lots of gay men means female to male ratios like 4:1 or higher maybe even pushing 10:1. It might take some practice, stamina and perception to cut through the "Gay Noise" if you are straight and in SF or Atlanta (aka. 'Lower L.A.', 'Little L.A.' or 'Gaylanta'). From analysis and direct observation: plenty of beautiful single, females. Even 'lesbians' take interest in men from time to time no matter what the Politburo-Propagandists tweet. If you're looking for a sausage fest: try Denver--last I looked into it was 2007 or so--, working on a submarine, a deep sea oil rig or a cargo ship. Also, I'd tend to suggest that gays in Atlanta are far, far more pushier than those in SF.

More recent charts tend to be dishonest attempting to be 'unisexual' and fail to report that most men and most women are quite happy with being straight. Due to the propaganda, the charts won't necessarily reflect the discounts of homosexual males from the male population as pertains to the 'hetero dating scene'. Also there is the specifics as to age range.

Interestingly enough, the highest % of 'homosexuals' on the Continental U.S.A. is Washington, D.C.

Last edited by CaptainCommander; 05-29-2016 at 12:13 PM..

Old 05-29-2016, 12:31 PM

6,416 posts, read 8,278,655 times
Quote:
SF girls are the rudest and meanest girls to meet. They won't give you the time of day-zero! You're better off with NY or L.A. girls.
Sure, as long as you have lots of money.

Old 05-29-2016, 12:56 PM

4,369 posts, read 3,723,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
Sure, as long as you have lots of money.
You need lots of money here too

Old 05-29-2016, 01:00 PM

243 posts, read 230,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLCMA View Post
I'm looking at an opportunity in SF and recently read in several articles that it's an awful place for straight single men as its a total sausage fest. Is that accurate? I currently live in DC but the job opportunity in SF is appealing. Does the dating scene truly suck for guys in SF?
I lived there for 20 years, and I can't speak to the dating scene for men there, but the housing scene is maybe something you should worry about a bit more. Last I heard a 1 brm apt. = $3,600/mo.

Old 05-29-2016, 06:11 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Why say that? No troll.
Because it's hyperbolic. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience here, but you're stereotyping swaths of people based on your anecdotal experiences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland