Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2009, 01:06 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,698,331 times

Advertisements

Back east, I was a big fan of the Massage Arts School in Philadelphia, you could get a professional quality massage from from nearly- or just-graduated massage therapists for less than half of what you'd pay at a salon.

In the South Bay I've only found the Nat'l Holistic Institute, and they have such limited openings that I've never been able to get an appointment. Does anyone know of any other alternatives in the area?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 11:58 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,845,334 times
Who wants a massage? "Gone Down South"

Now that's funny.

Plenty 'massage parlors' around here. Until the cops do a sweep.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:01 PM

1 posts, read 1,938 times
Here in Santa Cruz (just over the hill) there are some spa's that do massages. There are a few that have a really great reputation; Chaminade is probably one of the most popular. Unfortunately they are not free, but pampering yourself is worth a little money. However, a massage only offers temporary relief, and than the sore, stiff muscles come back. Why not look into buying personal massage and relaxation products that you can use daily?

There are some great mechanical massagers on the market, and I know our customers love our Eco-Flex Heating & Cooling Recovery Pillow. Personally, I am a fan of products like our Eco-Flex Pillows because at the end of the day you can toss one in the microwave and allow the heat to relax your muscles. It's a much more cost effective way to deal with stiff muscles and pamper yourself. Hope this helps!

Ryan
Made in Santa Cruz
831-426-2257
On the Wharf at Made in Santa Cruz
[URL="http://www.madeinsantacruz.com/"]www.madeinsantacruz.com[/URL]

Old 12-19-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Made in Santa Cruz View Post
I am a fan of products like our Eco-Flex Pillows [/url]
...because I use City-Data to hawk this stuff even though I know I shouldn't because people are here for purposes other than businesses whoring their stuff without paying ad $$$. Nothing like the capitalist holiday spirit.

Old 12-21-2009, 09:40 AM

1,651 posts, read 3,698,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Who wants a massage? "Gone Down South"

Now that's funny.

Plenty 'massage parlors' around here. Until the cops do a sweep.

Wow, that was an original comment.

Old 12-22-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
Wow, that was an original comment.
Ah! We only aims to please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose