Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2014, 04:12 PM

220 posts, read 269,996 times

Advertisements

I'm looking to establish a new Dentist in the Sarasota area. Spoke to a few neighbors who gave me a couple names. The Dentists given were not taking on new clients. I'm looking for someone who does good work and maybe even offer some cash discounts. Not looking to be cheap but only have health insurance,no dental. Don't need anything fancy like my teeth being whiter than the day I was born, Just a good honest dentst. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2014, 03:45 PM

1,938 posts, read 6,262,639 times
Wayne Faulkner- lakewood ranch

Very conservative, does great work, nice area too-someone recommended him To us when we relocated and we love him.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:31 PM

1 posts, read 1,772 times
Dr Mallary at White Sands Dentistry on SR 64 is a great dentist. We love the whole team there and she doesn't do anything you don't need, and has worked with us easily for work for cash.

Old 02-17-2014, 11:10 AM

597 posts, read 1,443,351 times
DO NOT GO TO VENETAIN DENTAL! They are complete crooks and are all about trying to get as much out of you as they can. They charged me for services that they didn't even do and when I asked for my money back they literally were screaming at me on the phone. Google them and you will see the horrible reviews yourself.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:43 PM

I decided to go to Mirror Images on Bishpam Rd in Sarasota. My visit went very well. The dentist and the staff were friendly. They gave me options to look over to decide what I needed. The pricing was more than fair. It makes it nice when there is plenty of competion. Overall a good choice.

Old 02-21-2014, 08:17 PM

4 posts, read 13,337 times
I really like Dr. Schroeter on Clark. He is reasonable and very good!

Old 02-21-2014, 08:47 PM

He was one of the Dentists I mentioned that were not taking on new patients.

Old 08-11-2014, 08:52 AM

1 posts, read 1,352 times
We are looking for new patients at our dental school, send me your name and phone number via PM and I can get you setup at our school! We are also 40-60% off what other dentists charge, but because its a learning environment we are very slow.

Old 08-14-2014, 07:35 PM

183 posts, read 534,222 times
Simply Smiles is great, I would recommend them to anyone.

Old 08-17-2014, 07:52 AM

9 posts, read 14,001 times
Requesting HELP from anyone who knows of a good, skillful, and reputable dentist who sees new patients on an emergency basis in the Sarasota area (over the weekend or night if necessary).
I've just moved here and over the last couple of days have had increasing pain in one of my crowns, with a severe headache … I am in between dentists now and from a previous bad experience I hesitate to go to just any unknown dentist listed. I prefer a personal reference if possible.
I have received good advice here in the past and I know there are a lot of decent people here with helpful input…
Today is Sunday and I am hoping I can make it til Monday and find someone good after that, but if I need to,
I'll go in on an emergency basis somewhere trustworthy.
Thank you in advance for any good suggestions or input.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area