Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 07:39 PM

2 posts, read 961 times

Advertisements

Catholic priests were male homosexuals abusing other young males. Period. The Catholic Church community endorsed it by attempting to deny, and cover it up, or to suggest it wasn't abnormal...and I guess it wasn't abnormal according to the fellowship of similar freaks and homosexuals within the Catholic Church community....the abusers and freaks were NOT heterosexuals, right? the abused might contend that there aren't "good ones" in their Catholic community, only the propensity to encounter homosexual abusers. Try convincing the victims of this homosexual conduct otherwise, I'll bet you don't get no buyers on your "it's only a few" perverts, and not indicative of a broader reality. Of course we're all 'human beings', but let's face the truth : there are quite a large number of sexual deviants in most any community, just look at the Catholic Church and the public school system here in Florida, especially Manatee County - male and tons of female freaks. The topic isn't heterosexual misgivings, the original poster was inquiring about HOMOSEXUAL friendliness in a specific community, not whether there are heterosexual perverts as well. Your attempt to shade and change the subject is a well-known and classic defense of homosexual deviant behavior which concerns parents in Catholic church, schools and even in neighborhoods, where their children live and play. Their concern is obviously warranted given the clear historical, true record. Communities need to be vigilant about all sexual deviants in their midst. The Catholic church has taught people that, and a multitude of cases here in Manatee and Sarasota County public schools ! Your neighbors can be deviants, freaks and abusers too ! you never know exactly, but if someone is already known to be on the "dark side" there is more reason to be careful with your own children in any community or subdivision. If your neighbor is a weirdo, deviant, drug head, freak or criminal, you need to take note, and might not have anything to do with them. That's just common sense.

Last edited by BobbyBabb; 04-10-2017 at 07:48 PM..

Old 04-10-2017, 07:48 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,098,635 times
So I guess you think that all homosexuals are child sex abusers and that no such thing exists among the heterosexual community or in churches outside of the Catholic Church. Keep thinking that way. Most child abusers are heterosexual males

As for the OP is because of people as yourself that such questions need to be asked.

Old 04-11-2017, 04:23 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,020,726 times
In fact, let's cancel all the straight parades too.

Old 04-11-2017, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concert D Major View Post
In fact, let's cancel all the straight parades too.
Go right ahead, guess you are anti- parade. So gasparilla, Mardi Gras, all the Xmas, New Years Parades, Polish, Italian, St Patrick's etc.

Old 04-11-2017, 08:38 AM

226 posts, read 249,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
Go right ahead, guess you are anti- parade. So gasparilla, Mardi Gras, all the Xmas, New Years Parades, Polish, Italian, St Patrick's etc.

You are so busy rationalizing and/or defending homosexual 'friendliness' that you entirely MISSED his POINT. He said 'let's cancel the straight parades too'. THE OVER ARCHING POINT HE WAS MAKING IS THERE ARE NO HETEROSEXUAL PARADES IN THE FIRST PLACE, so any resultant or proposed 'cancellation' would be moot. The additional implied point he was making is that heterosexuals don't 'parade' about being normal heterosexuals in the first place. Homosexuals do engage is this weird public spectacle . Again, you seem to be in a little too deep. Perhaps you are homosexual yourself. Fine, fine.

Old 04-11-2017, 10:24 AM

226 posts, read 249,485 times
Quote:
So I guess you think that all homosexuals are child sex abusers and that no such thing exists among the heterosexual community or in churches outside of the Catholic Church. Keep thinking that way. Most child abusers are heterosexual males

As for the OP is because of people as yourself that such questions need to be asked.

Based on what you've posted on 07/2014, your being a former resident of South Beach, I understand more now- You wrote the following:
"I will be retiring in next 5 years and considering a move to Gulfport. I'm familiar with Tampa and St Pete but know little about Gulfport. Me and my partner are looking for an open minded walkable area to live. we currently live in South Beach and like its walkable feel, beaches and restaurants.
Any advice on Gulfport or other walkable areas in the Hillsborough- Pinellas area?"

Last edited by techie_g; 04-11-2017 at 10:48 AM..

Old 04-11-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by techie_g View Post
Based on what you've posted on 07/2014, your being a former resident of South Beach, I understand more now- You wrote the following:
"I will be retiring in next 5 years and considering a move to Gulfport. I'm familiar with Tampa and St Pete but know little about Gulfport. Me and my partner are looking for an open minded walkable area to live. we currently live in South Beach and like its walkable feel, beaches and restaurants.
Any advice on Gulfport or other walkable areas in the Hillsborough- Pinellas area?"
LOL. Since you found the need to look around my posts from years ago. I don't need to hide it from you or anyone else. Yes I'm a gay man, I have been with my partner for over 18 years, I'm not a criminal, pedophile nor an adulterer. And yes I will be retiring from my job in a few years I have lived on the west coast before.

Anything else you would like to know about me? And I stand by what I have stated on this thread, I much rather judge a person by who they are than just simply if they are gay or not. If someone feels that's important to them, so be it. But I think the OP was asking a question on whether that type of person that would judge them first as gay it's the prevalent type of person in that area.

By the way I do not need nor I'm interested in digging thru your past posts to get an idea who you are.

Old 04-11-2017, 01:42 PM

1,464 posts, read 1,842,626 times
Quote:
Paradists. Such intolerance.

Old 04-11-2017, 03:26 PM

8,815 posts, read 21,282,976 times
Thread closed for mod review .

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area