Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 09:49 AM

11 posts, read 25,805 times

Advertisements

OK ... we bought the Large Turkey DInner from Publix here in Tara's Twelve Oaks Plaza ... all I can say is it was a very juicy moist Turkey.
Dressing was Caterer level very good like wedding food really good Gravy was plenty and good.

My daughter and son who traveled here from west coast and northeast coast
both said, "good call ma" my daughter is having THanksgiving Dinner back home using their market Deli for this marvelous assistance.

This was the first Thanksgiving ever I enjoyed the people and the dinner as well.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AND TO ALL A NICE MOIST DELI TURKEY AS WELL ~~~~~~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2009, 09:55 AM

473 posts, read 1,168,161 times
I'm so happy this worked out for you the way it did. I would have felt like a chump if it didn't!
Publix is a great store.

Old 12-06-2009, 07:49 AM

Default Thank you~~~

My daughter went home to the northeast and decided to use outside help for her Thanksgiving Dinner after having ours at my home. She ordered hers from Whole Foods and said it was impressive Dinner her MIL (mother-in-law) asked her to have a repeat Dinner next years to come.

If you work 40 hrs and are raising smal children this works and is a way to keep the Holiday homey.

A great big THANKS YOU to all who participated i replies.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:31 PM

13 posts, read 38,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammie C View Post
My daughter went home to the northeast and decided to use outside help for her Thanksgiving Dinner after having ours at my home. She ordered hers from Whole Foods and said it was impressive Dinner her MIL (mother-in-law) asked her to have a repeat Dinner next years to come.

If you work 40 hrs and are raising smal children this works and is a way to keep the Holiday homey.

A great big THANKS YOU to all who participated i replies.
I never thought of ordering the whole meal from Whole foods.. I have found some really great holiday cooking tips on their site( Holiday Videos | WholeFoodsMarket.com ) Maybe it would be a good idea to order from there for Christmas!

Old 12-07-2009, 10:43 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,925,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KtownFan View Post
I never thought of ordering the whole meal from Whole foods.. I have found some really great holiday cooking tips on their site( Holiday Videos | WholeFoodsMarket.com ) Maybe it would be a good idea to order from there for Christmas!
Yeah I wouldn't have thought to order a holiday meal from them either but I absolutely love Whole Foods for day to day shopping. My husband doesn't really like me to shop there. He calls it Whole Paycheck

Old 11-03-2010, 03:22 PM

I have since tried Whole Foods Complete Turkey Dinner we were satisfied and had time to enjoy our family and friends along with the holiday. Highly Recommend
Whole Foods Market
1451 1st Street
Sarasota, Florida 34236
Phone: 941.955.8500

Old 11-16-2010, 12:26 PM

4,196 posts, read 6,425,270 times
I had no idea there was even a whole foods in Sarasota, I been dying to go into one of their stores.
I'd have to say with the family turkey thing i'd try Yoders but i'm biased because I love it there.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:20 AM

Default Whole Foods...great options

My most recent Turkey Dinner Complete was from Whole foods and it was the best yet by far for Sarasota Bradenton Area ... neighbors are we ever blessed to have a Whole Foods Market. A little more money but healthy choices.

They have done the cooking so I have more time to visit with my company.

Whole Foods also makes a Roteserrie Chicken named the naked chicken without salt that I can use a hundred ways in many recipes.

Happy Kitchen !

Old 10-05-2011, 07:35 PM

Here is the update on our Family. I was pining for my two granddaughters and daughter. Florida was too far away to live while they lived in Rhode Island.
Those flights and visits were tedious and $$$$

On Sept 20 2011 We moved home to Warwick, Rhode Island not far from beautiful Narragansett Bay.

I looked up the nearest Whole Foods they will be cooking our Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner. I am one happy Grammie this will be a memorable Thanksgiving and Our Favorite Holiday while we leave most of the large cooking to Whole Foods. While I play with my granddaughters that now live in the same neighborhood.

Happy Grammie!

Old 10-05-2011, 07:48 PM

879 posts, read 1,953,828 times
aw, that's nice!

i am happy that my mom & dad are spending Thanksgiving here (coming from NY). My cousin's family, aunt, uncle, in-laws and grandmother all live down here and are coming so I am having 16 people here lol I'll be cooking :O it will be a fun adventure! but i know what you mean about tedious flights and $$$. I'm sure Rhode Island is great this time of year. I've only been to Newport (we did a tour when I was in high school) and it was great!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area