Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 08:57 AM

975 posts, read 1,151,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
Well, I guess that makes you the expert then! Now the question: Why are you still here? If it's such a horrible place, LEAVE! People as miserable as you who keep complaining about the same stuff over and over only look foolish.
Hear, Hear! This person is just pouncing on every thread to inject hate and personal agenda.

If you would actually read threads through, you would see that ALL the regulars around here pick their battles over our community's problems. I just got done ranting about the state of public education in our county. Others regularly berate local politicians for mismanaging various issues related to growth, crime and economic development.

But, we comment out of love for the place, and a desire to see things get better.

But you, pal, you just drive by with shallow negative commentary again and again. It's a boring pattern of empty rhetoric, with no redeeming insight whatsoever. You are not contributing to the conversation. We got it a long time ago, wentmissing. Go missing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 07:11 PM

7,126 posts, read 11,713,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wentmissing View Post
That is for the people that don't read every post. Sorry if you and a few other rose colored glasses people on here don't like my brutal honesty but I am calling it like I see it.
I have been to about 350 cities around the world and have the experience to know about the livability of a place.

So, 350 cities "around the world" and 38 posts... 34 of them in the Savannah forum, not very impressive I must say. What's your problem? And why the deviant behavior on your part here? Somebody put some hurt on you? Old love? New Love? Landlord keep your deposit? Boss fire you? C'mon, must be some kind of cork up your to- to. Come clean with us. Good for your soul. Promise we'll forgive you for your very strange narrative you have posted here for the second time.

It's OK... we want to know more about you. You're very interesting. Seriously, come clean and we will help you get thru this mish mash running this way, and that way, thru your head.

Relax, take a deep breath,lay down and tell us all about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area