Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 05:54 AM

23,474 posts, read 44,128,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieandre View Post
And is it me or is Patricia just so MEAN! Lol Luv it!
Yes, but in a good way.
Like me, Patricia does not suffer fools gladly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2018, 08:05 AM

50,388 posts, read 64,050,629 times
So I watched episode 2, of Savannah, and it was fun. I’m sort of getting into it.

For me, I find the parents more interesting than the kids.

Last edited by gentlearts; 07-26-2018 at 08:35 AM..

Old 07-27-2018, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
For me, I find the parents more interesting than the kids.
That's usually the case these days.

Old 08-01-2018, 03:48 PM

2,277 posts, read 2,657,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconographer View Post
well, you can rest easy, dear heart. It's on hiatus now.
I just got chewed out yesterday by my savannah friend for watching it. Time to retreat to the closet.:d
:d

Old 08-02-2018, 05:57 AM

Episode 3...interesting to see Haygood’s lovely family farm in SC. They grow Carolina Rice in the summer, and operate a hunting lodge in the winter.
The characters continue to be pretty annoying, but I hope they keep including the parents more.
The rice farmers are worried Haygood will lose the family fortune.
Pa Cooper has a bad heart.
Pa Eicholz can’t even make a remark about carrots without getting snapped at by Daniel.
Woe is them.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Episode 3...interesting to see Haygood’s lovely family farm in SC. They grow Carolina Rice in the summer, and operate a hunting lodge in the winter.
The characters continue to be pretty annoying, but I hope they keep including the parents more.
The rice farmers are worried Haygood will lose the family fortune.
Pa Cooper has a bad heart.
Pa Eicholz can’t even make a remark about carrots without getting snapped at by Daniel.
Woe is them.
Daniel is clearly still bitter about the fall of his family brought about by Daddy. It would be hard to exist in a town like Savannah after a family scandal like that, and a new town and a clean slate is probably a good idea in his case.
I like Hagood, but she really has no business running an enterprise like the farm. Too flaky.
The only thing even remotely interesting about this show this season is the resident queen, Brandon. He rather serves the same role as Patricia on SC Charleston...a chiding, judgmental mother archetype.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconographer View Post
Daniel is clearly still bitter about the fall of his family brought about by Daddy. It would be hard to exist in a town like Savannah after a family scandal like that, and a new town and a clean slate is probably a good idea in his case.
I like Hagood, but she really has no business running an enterprise like the farm. Too flaky.
The only thing even remotely interesting about this show this season is the resident queen, Brandon. He rather serves the same role as Patricia on SC Charleston...a chiding, judgmental mother archetype.
Yes, Brandon is entertaining.
What was the Eicholz scandal? Never mind, I looked it up. Unfortunate.
I don’t think Heygood is flaky, but I think she is still very childish. She will be capable once she grows a pair and stands up to her mother.

Last edited by gentlearts; 08-02-2018 at 08:24 AM..

Old 08-02-2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
What was the Eicholz scandal? Never mind, I looked it up. Unfortunate.
For those not in the know.

Eichholz sentenced to 21-month prison term, fined - News - Savannah Morning News - Savannah, GA

Daniel alluded to it more than once in Season 1.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:41 PM

Ok, so after about 4 episodes....
I swear none of those kids has a hormone in their entire body, except Daniel, and he doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend. No wonder he’s so cranky. What a bunch of weenie men.

I did enjoy a view of my old office. My desk used to be where the sofa is in the Cora Bett office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area