Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 07:50 PM

9,398 posts, read 8,877,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonwind View Post
Maybe! I don't know why. I'm a good-looking dude, don't see why I hardly get matches. I'm not even that picky either
This could be part of the problem, right there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2016, 08:32 AM

735 posts, read 871,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treuphax View Post
Completely agree about everything you say about game and skill...

But practice is important and performance is also completely different under stress when something REAL is at stakes. Maybe I'm just making excuses, but I hardly ever see any candidates to practice with or invite to a test match. So I'm rusty and probably never really "learned" to play the game with any ability at all because my last real relationship began back in university and lasted >10 years .

It's not like golf, that I could just go to the driving range for hours and knock one after the other.

Okay, treuphax, I have given you some honest feedback before and I will do it again, stop reading if you don't want it. I may sound harsh, but I am not meaning anything I say as an insult.

Last chance to stop reading.

Honestly, you come off as really really creepy, to the point that if I ever read some Silence of the Lambs serial killer article over at Komo news I am going to think it's you. No, not Hannibal Lector, but the Buffalo Bill type telling a woman, "it puts the lotion on or it gets the hose."

You don't seem to realize that women are humans.

Do you know how my friends get their girls? They talk to them, make them laugh, listen to their stories and tell their own. Do you know how my friends talk to people in general? They talk to them, make them laugh, listen to their stories and tell their own.

You don't need "candidates" to practice with or do some kind of "test match," whatever the hell that means.

Stop using or even thinking of pejorative words when it comes to women. Just full stop on that.

You have a weird and unhealthy view of women and you would probably benefit from getting professional help, at least more so then posting on internet forums.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area