Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2016, 11:54 PM

2,148 posts, read 2,925,869 times

Advertisements

Since I moved into my Northgate Seattle apartment in summer 2015 I started shopping at Jcpenny Northgate mall for many items. I bought a couch and coffee table at Jcpenny Northgate for my apartment. Over the past year I have bought summer clothing, winter coats and even a suit for a wedding at JCpenny northgate.

Currently I get all of my haircuts at the Jcpenny Northgate salon.

The store is clean and well stocked with great sales all of the time.

Today when I went into the Jcpenny northgate furnature department I was in for a surprise not in my favor. The furnature sales people told me that the Northgate Jcpenny will no longer be carrying furnature any longer and where the furnature department is will be replaced with large kitchen appliances like fridges, ovens, stovetops, dishwashers , washers/dryers and the like. This doesn't make any sense at all from a business standpoint. Now my purchase of a bedroom dresser and two nightstands will go to Macys Northgate mall furnature department.

As of last week Macys Northgate mall furnature department is expanding their furnature department due to Jcpenny Northgate getting rid of their furnature department.

For mens clothing for myself I prefer Jcpenny Northgate or Macys downtown seattle. The macys northgate has a terrible mens department.

Another rumor I heard is that in February 2017 that even though Jcpenny owns the Northgate parking lot and jcpenny store building at Northgate that jcpenny company plans to sublease their northgate store to other retailors. This would mean that jcpenny would shut down their northgate location for good. I hope this doesn't happen. Jcpenny would be missed at Northgate.

Any word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2016, 12:16 AM

8,736 posts, read 8,669,736 times
You can always just google something when you are uncertain.

[url=http://investorplace.com/2016/05/jcpenney-appliances-jcp/#.VzQfY5MrKT8]JCPenney (JCP) Bets on Home Appliances | InvestorPlace[/url]

Old 05-12-2016, 12:21 AM

2,148 posts, read 2,925,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
You can always just google something when you are uncertain.

JCPenney (JCP) Bets on Home Appliances | InvestorPlace
I read all about that. Can jcpenny compete with hone depot,best buy and Lowe's for appliance sales?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
View detailed profiles of: