Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 03:39 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,735,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kynight View Post
I've been into infowars.com since 2009, I've watched many things they warn about evolve over the years. Covid19 is fake in the sense that the covid19 isn't nearly as lethal as other flues - yet people go crazy and delay more life threatening surgeries because of it. Everything about the statistics and reaction to it is fake. There are empty hospitals and still to date I'm yet to know of anyone, or anyone who knows someone with the virus. I do however see a lot of people getting out of shape and with declining health due to staying in and restricting their oxygen via face masks.

Was this man in his early 40s obese by any chance? 40% of Americans are now obese, which is an underlying health condition.

So assuming the virus is real, which I believe it is - I wore a mask back in mid-February before anyone gave a damn.. why does this virus matter when people are being killed at a higher rate from other illnesses? It only matters because it serves an agenda to shut everything down and isolate people. Black lives matters because it serves an agenda to suddenly matter. Just like homelessness doesn't matter because there is nothing to gain by helping homeless people. Aborted babies don't matter because there is nothing to gain by stopping black women from aborting their babies. Palestinians don't matter because there is nothing to gain by helping their repressed economic situation. Iraqi lives sure as hell never mattered and never will because of their belief in God and oil they sit on.
My GF's workplace's owners family got Covid-19, Parents (late 70's and early 80's) were in ICU and the wife died. Their son and manager tested positive for antibodies but didn't have much for symptoms other than loss of taste/smell and not feeling very good for a couple days.
My cousins family also all got Covid-19, youngest kids had no noticeable symptoms, oldest daughter and my cousin had flu-like symptoms, her husband was in the hospital for 3 days because he was really fighting the pneumonia type part of Covid-19 but recovered and was released.
I do agree it's being overplayed by the media and certainly pushes an agenda, but Covid-19 is real and seems to be very random in how it plays out with being nearly symptomless in most people but deadly for a few out of every 1000.
Regarding the agenda, it's pretty obvious when the democrats and media are encouraging these protests and riots yet prior to that we were supposed to shut everything down and hide at home due to Covid-19 what the agenda really is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2020, 06:14 AM

1,195 posts, read 986,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberpunk1981 View Post
Where were the Hells Angenls when the Bundy Clan took over Federal property and BLM land? Where were they when they were threatening folks and Federal law enforcement? Seems like Fox News and other Right Wing News outfits sympathized with them quite a bit. Now we have a similar situation and Right-Wingers are treating them differently.
Hell's Angels aren't coming, but others are. I wouldn't be surprised if biker gangsters came as individuals because many of them are patriotic, certainly not like the spoiled PC soy boys. The FB event has a list of groups showing up. But this may not happen if CHOP/CHAZ dissolves before July 4th. CHOP can save a lot of embarrassment by working through a "deal" with the spineless Seattle mayor. The zone looks more and more like a hell hole with each passing day.

Old 01-03-2021, 12:14 AM

1 posts, read 662 times
Found this on google. How am I a loser? And this wapo article, while highly entertaining, is actually fake news. We started the event because while reporting on the CHAZ event, commenters on the prntly facebook page were saying that they were bikers for trump and would ride to Seattle to retake chaz if the police didn't. So we thought it would be hilarious to make an event for them. It took off, and the official bikers for trump group got involved and said they wouldnt be going, so we just renamed it patriots retake chaz because by this point so many people joined. Where's the lie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnh View Post
Yep, it's a complete fabrication by this loser:

Prntly didn’t start as a fake-news-sharing, violent-confrontation-stoking political outlet. It began as a broker for printing services. Founded by Alexander M. Portelli, a native of Albany, it was simply another entrepreneurial endeavor in a long line of similar efforts. After dropping out of high school and serving time for selling ecstasy, Portelli opened a small cafe in New York’s capital. Frustrated with the metered parking spaces outside, he decided to run for mayor despite being prevented from doing so because of his criminal record. He expanded into owning automated teller machines under the name AMP Calypso and, eventually, into printing.

He soon discovered, though, that running a blog with invented and exaggerated stories was a better use for Prntly.com than trying to convince people to use his service to get business cards made. Twice during the 2016 Republican primary, stories from Prntly came to then-candidate Donald Trump’s attention and earned retweets.

[url]https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/16/fake-news-purveyor-apparently-invented-seattle-counterprotest-that-could-become-real/[/url]

Old 01-06-2021, 02:56 PM

1,348 posts, read 707,431 times
idiots for trump on display toda at us capital

Old 01-06-2021, 02:59 PM

1,348 posts, read 707,431 times
trump turning america into a banana republic

Old 01-06-2021, 04:42 PM

387 posts, read 358,607 times
Where are the right wingers decrying the terrorism and vandalism going on in the capitol today? BLM protestors fighting for civil rights are bad but traitors trying to stage a coup are okay, it seems. The hypocrisy is too glaring.

Old 01-06-2021, 05:51 PM

1,889 posts, read 2,200,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesRamon View Post
Where are the right wingers decrying the terrorism and vandalism going on in the capitol today? BLM protestors fighting for civil rights are bad but traitors trying to stage a coup are okay, it seems. The hypocrisy is too glaring.
So fighting for civil rights is looting Foot Locker, assaulting elderly for wearing a Trump hat, and burning Walgreens to the ground?

K den

Old 01-06-2021, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy950 View Post
So fighting for civil rights is looting Foot Locker, assaulting elderly for wearing a Trump hat, and burning Walgreens to the ground?

K den

Nice deflection, fascist. What happened in the Capitol today was a million times worse than any looting that happened during BLM. We're talking treason.

Old 01-06-2021, 09:11 PM

1,889 posts, read 2,200,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesRamon View Post
Nice deflection, fascist. What happened in the Capitol today was a million times worse than any looting that happened during BLM. We're talking treason.

Nice, resorting to name calling immediately, that’s how you know you’ve struck a nerve. Where did I say I support storming DC, or these fringe weirdos, or trump?

I’ll wait.

Old 01-06-2021, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy950 View Post

Nice, resorting to name calling immediately, that’s how you know you’ve struck a nerve. Where did I say I support storming DC, or these fringe weirdos, or trump?

I’ll wait.
You originally responded to my comment about why no right wingers are condemning today's attempted coup with mention of looting, instead of calling out these fascist terrorists. But you knew that already and you've revealed yourself for the sympathizer you are by posting a tired ass meme from 4chan or whatever other alt right/proud boys hangout you frequent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area