Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2021, 10:27 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,549,205 times

Advertisements

It's much, much too late to take the most important message for granted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2021, 10:32 AM

8,736 posts, read 8,701,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
It's much, much too late to take the most important message for granted.
Well then there is nothing to worry about

Old 06-27-2021, 11:41 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,549,205 times
I guess everything is hunky-dory, then.

Old 06-27-2021, 12:08 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,701,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
I guess everything is hunky-dory, then.
-shrugs shoulders-

Ultimately we all face the same destiny on this planet…. so yeah, sure….

Old 06-27-2021, 12:51 PM

1,348 posts, read 714,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernametaken View Post
Took me several months, but as of today, I have played a big part in convincing 5 locals to not get the vaccine. I knew all of them, and all are below age 50. Persistence pays.

What have you done for your city and country lately?
well arnt u an idiot

Old 06-27-2021, 12:57 PM

1,526 posts, read 1,871,567 times
In his latest update, he said 6.5 FYI. No longer 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav51lin View Post
well arnt u an idiot

Old 06-27-2021, 03:50 PM

1,526 posts, read 1,871,567 times
Did not expect this pleasant surprise and assumed we would follow the CA and NY lead:

https://www.seattlepi.com/coronaviru...e-16275453.php

Old 06-27-2021, 10:28 PM

243 posts, read 230,011 times
Forgive me for staying out of the loop , I’ve been far too busy working and handling other things in my life but didn’t the CDC admit the vaccine doesn’t stop the transmission and spread of the virus months ago ? Doesn’t it just treat the symptoms ?

What’s the fkn point of taking such a rushed and forced vaccine then ?

They also came out with a new warning the moderna vaccine can cause heart attacks lmao

The tests on rats at the University of Texas revealed that before they rolled it out , they already knew about it

Now they have a new “delta strain”

So deadly it’s deadly to young healthy people like me

Please for the love of god just stop with the BS

I’m not taking the damn thing until a gun is put to my head either literally or metaphorically

I’m sure the IBEW union I work for will require it soon enough so I might not have a choice then

Old 06-28-2021, 12:38 AM

37,275 posts, read 41,495,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dg628 View Post
Forgive me for staying out of the loop , I’ve been far too busy working and handling other things in my life but didn’t the CDC admit the vaccine doesn’t stop the transmission and spread of the virus months ago ? Doesn’t it just treat the symptoms ?
There is now confirmation that the vaccines are over 90% effective in preventing infection and lowering transmission.

Quote:
What’s the fkn point of taking such a rushed and forced vaccine then ?
Because they are highly effective in preventing infection, hospitalization, and death from the virus.

Quote:
They also came out with a new warning the moderna vaccine can cause heart attacks lmao
Source? Who are "they"?

Quote:
The tests on rats at the University of Texas revealed that before they rolled it out , they already knew about it
Link? Revealed what?

Quote:
Now they have a new “delta strain”
Yep. Viruses mutate. New variant, not strain.

Quote:
So deadly it’s deadly to young healthy people like me

Please for the love of god just stop with the BS

I’m not taking the damn thing until a gun is put to my head either literally or metaphorically

I’m sure the IBEW union I work for will require it soon enough so I might not have a choice then
No one will put a gun to your head. There are "young healthy" people who are regretting not being vaccinated.

https://abc7.com/vaccine-hesitancy-c...rets/10594654/

Old 06-28-2021, 01:00 PM

5 posts, read 1,783 times
I and my family are not vaxxed yet, including my elderly parents who are at higher risk. It is not an easy decision. It would be much easier to just get it, frankly.

Reasons:
1. The coronavirus has been highly politicized and it is shrouded in lies, including the Lancet's hoax article that used falsified hydroxychloroquine results. It has become clear that viable therapies were suppressed in order to get emergency use of untested mRNA/vaccines.

So, my trust level is low in terms of being told the truth about anything at this point, because trusted authorities have been lying to me.

2. The mRNA "vaccines" deliver RNA in lipid packets to the body's cells, and the cells then replicate the spike protein and we develop an immune response to it. In layman's terms.

This process is supposed to take place mostly locally, where the jab is received.

Studies (obtained from the government of Japan) seem to indicate that the mRNA/lipid packets instead travel through the bloodstream and accumulate in undesired regions of the body, like the liver, heart, bone marrow and ovaries. Since the spike protein is cytotoxic (a cell killer), this is a safety issue that I want addressed before I take an mRNA shot.

I would consider Novavax which is a protein fragment vaccine and does not use mRNA/lipid delivery.

There is nothing immoral or crazy about NOT rushing out and getting an experimental treatment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area