Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 10:44 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,128,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

What hit man is going to take on a guy that looks like this!? LOL
...One with a firearm!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 04:17 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
...One with a firearm!
But so will I...... Paint and a firearm is better than just a firearm, but you know that.

Old 11-02-2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
LOL!

You probably don't have the time or desire to follow up on this, but if you ever do you'll find you can really have some fun with these people -

forum.419eater.com :: Index/

Just one of many "419" sites that I occasionally drop in on ...
yeah I don't have time, but that site is a hoot. Someone in the thread made me aware of it, but right now I am seeking another job(s) and another place to live. This instant my Bride is sorting and packing.
I am kickin back to put my legs up.

Old 11-02-2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
But so will I...... Paint and a firearm is better than just a firearm, but you know that.

You asked about the pic.

Your just holding a stick!

Old 11-02-2011, 05:32 PM

That stick is a real sword breaking French and Indian War partisian, with steel on both ends. Granted it isn't a gun, but I got guns. What I would use it for is after a not killing shot to tickel the bad guys rib s a little.... Sir fuzz face be doomed ifn' he has the nads to come heya'

Of course he cant afford to come heya'. If you got the time feel free to 'ave at him.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:30 PM

4,731 posts, read 9,947,979 times
LOL Mac - you got the psychological warfare down pat!! Nothing puts your opponent off their game than totally freaking them out first Even if you didn't know how to use all those "primitive" weapons, the fact that you romp around in full garb probably has the other guy thinking "This dude is freakin' nuts, he could do some seriously unpredictable stuff" which is just where you want them ROFL

Old 11-02-2011, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissingAll4Seasons View Post
LOL Mac - you got the psychological warfare down pat!! Nothing puts your opponent off their game than totally freaking them out first Even if you didn't know how to use all those "primitive" weapons, the fact that you romp around in full garb probably has the other guy thinking "This dude is freakin' nuts, he could do some seriously unpredictable stuff" which is just where you want them ROFL

Not really. In some 'Mad Max' type thing that would make me more likely to shoot from cover and THEN check out the weird outfit! (And unlike Max I've Sprung and been sprung on my share of ambushes!)

You learn in war really quick that things that make you stand out...
Shiny on the shirt collar, the machinegunner, the radio etc...

Not good.

All those guys who want to run around in Cammo and warpaint... Will stand out while the guy in jeans and the earth colored shirt will blend right in.

Old 11-03-2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Not really. In some 'Mad Max' type thing that would make me more likely to shoot from cover and THEN check out the weird outfit! (And unlike Max I've Sprung and been sprung on my share of ambushes!)

You learn in war really quick that things that make you stand out...
Shiny on the shirt collar, the machinegunner, the radio etc...

Not good.

All those guys who want to run around in Cammo and warpaint... Will stand out while the guy in jeans and the earth colored shirt will blend right in.
That 's right but this is a fool thinking he's a hit man, not war. A arm chair hitman no less, trying to scare me into paying a few grand so he won't come keel me

The best way to scare me is to kill me.

Twice I have pointed a .45 at people naked, and I mean naked except for the gun and my 4 earrings.

So far no one has stuck around to see if I was really serious or not

I just say get the "F" outt a' heya' and it 's silence, and gone.

In paint at events, where I am supposed to be in paint grown men get weak in the knees, women swoon and faint (really), and little kids just open up and cry real tears. Moden man is just not used to seeing warriors in paint, whether or not I am a warrior, and whether or not I plan to hurt someone which is never.

Now I don't mean everyone does this as most people don't and are very ammused at my paint and antics. One odd thing that happens is at some events I know the enemy and scalp him.

It's his real hair glued to sheep hide and that hair is tied to his pony tail. Long hair was typical in 1756 French and Indian War.

I use a real scalping knife, and show it to public raised, yelling, then stick it in the ground next to the guys neck, and remove the scalp, get my knife back, and yell more. Next i roll the 'dead guy' o ver and peel off his regimental 'Justicore' and put it on.

Last I steal paper shot blanks from him, because usually I am low or out

Before the public sees me close up I have painted with the same paint the scalp. They seem to think it's real, and often want it in any pictures they take.

All I know is people are strange....

In my past hunting in buck skins during regular hunting season, I have not been seen or mistaken for a deer. You can bank on I know when other deer hunters are around before they if ever know I am around.

Once in modern gear hunting black bear I had a problem in the rain wearing a black rain coat, and a bear hunter was following my trail. I was leaned up on an apple tree and when he came to a low calling distance I said hello, and that guy about jumped out of his skin.

I know the science of being hidden in any jeans and shirt in the partial open and not be seen.

As a wee lad me and some of my friends stole a wicker wheel chair out of a barn to roll one another down the hills in the medow. The cops came in cars and we all ran into the woods. I was the only one they didn't find, but the chief stepped right on my fingers. I might have been 10 then. When I was 5, I was shot by a bowman for a deer, and that lesson stuck hard.

No one I don't want to see me does, and sometimes people don't other times when I don't care.

Old 11-03-2011, 08:19 PM

I wasn't thinking the 'hitman' was real, just answering the question after that nonsense.

I once had an ex of a girl I was seeing threaten to "Hunt me through the woods like a deer."

I asked him if Deer carried AK47's and had been to war!

Old 11-05-2011, 08:09 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Mac Muz, I think we should investigate further. Have or are you:

Burning Korans and/or Bibles?

Using chrome-tanned leather on your NA outfit(s) and claiming it's brain-tanned at a rendezvous?

Making rude comments to Chevy drivers while driving a Ford or vice-versa?

Pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby and hoping for child support?

Climbing naked into horse carcasses and posting the pictures online?

Posting "It's Bush's fault" threads in the Politics and Other Controversies forum?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness