Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 04:44 AM

1,344 posts, read 3,406,623 times

Advertisements

Worth the read.

Chaos will erupt across America in less than 100 days... no matter who wins the election - NaturalNews.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2016, 07:00 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,584,434 times
Interesting article.

While I agree with some of the information in there, I don't think it's quite what the author portrays. The inner cities always riot as we've seen for the past couple years, so whether it's because Trump wins and they riot to show their displeasure, or Hilary wins and they riot because they feel empowered, it will happen.

I don't see the Trump supporters rising up in armed revolution if Hillary wins simply because most of them are law abiding folks, not revolutionaries. They have to work for a living and take care of their families since the government doesn't, so they may get very vocal, and elections may put people in congress that are more likely to pursue criminal charges against Clinton, I don't see them starting to randomly shoot people as portrayed in the article.

There may be a rise in violent encounters between supporters of the candidates, but the thing is, neither of the candidates is a popular candidate. They both have cadres of hard core supporters, but not the majority of the American people on either side. The country is divided, no question, but neither candidate rallies the kind of support where there would be a popular uprising for either of them.

Still, with that said, we will most likely go through a period of unrest that would mean it's a good idea to have some extra food and water available, especially if you live close to a larger city.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:08 AM

10,420 posts, read 14,607,653 times
The last line the linked article says it all: ''Stock up on supplies now at the Health Ranger Store, offering storable organic food, laboratory verified water filters, essential oil emergency medicine kits, Ranger Gear survival tools and much more.''

Chaos will erupt across America in less than 100 days... no matter who wins the election - NaturalNews.com

Old 09-09-2016, 10:20 AM

1,588 posts, read 2,317,005 times
Natural News is written and owned by Mike Adams correct?

The guy never met a conspiracy that he didn't push to make a buck off.

I seem to remember him publishing some type of hit list of scientist and corp executives that landed him in hot water with the FBI.

However, in the next hundred days more Americans will die from car accidents and suicide than chaos. So wear those seat belts, use your mirrors and check that tire pressure. If you know someone on hard times or of a depressed bend stay in touch (especially our veterans) we are heading into the holidays which is a tough time for some.

Old 09-09-2016, 03:08 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,730,854 times
Not sure if chaos WILL erupt. I know that the Fed's recently had Utilities dig out our Emergency preparedness plans. They especially wanted us to focus on fuel stored at our generation plants. Exact reason or not they KNOW groups from the former Sendero Luminoso in Peru to the Sinaloa Cartel in Mexico to Al Qaeda in Yemen have attacked major power grids... In America, we have allowed electricity to become our oxygen, and it’s naive to expect that in any type of future unrest/war, (civil, international, or terrorist), antagonists will not attempt to cut off that oxygen and kill their enemies en masse. Our power grid is our exposed jugular vein.

Old 09-09-2016, 06:30 PM

1,341 posts, read 1,531,102 times
WGAF!

I'm ready.

But I hope nothing happens, except I know whoever is elected is not going to be good for us.

No good person would want the helm of this ship.

Old 09-09-2016, 06:37 PM

6,224 posts, read 6,620,222 times
Well, chaos has already outpointed 1968 -- which is the WORST yr I can recall as a very youngster. All major cities were nuts then.

But now, since over the yrs crime has spread to the burbs & rural areas it seems again, a matter of time til all hell breaks. So, in summation, I assume that due to far more people being in this country -- w/ same amount of land mass as 1968 -- it stands to reason that closer proximity of folks causes greater disturbances as clamboring for goods, resources etc. is highest ever (thanks in part to last 8 yrs of the fearless leader, ahem).

Hope I'm wrong but don't think so.

Old 09-09-2016, 06:39 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
If Trump wins people will go about their business many not liking the decision but will accept the outcome.
If Hillary wins the Trump voters will go nuts claiming a rigged election and every one is out to get them,there will be rioting in the streets IMO.
Might be a good idea to stock up on some basic essentials just in case.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:16 PM

1,341 posts, read 1,531,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
If Trump wins people will go about their business many not liking the decision but will accept the outcome.
If Hillary wins the Trump voters will go nuts claiming a rigged election and every one is out to get them,there will be rioting in the streets IMO.
Might be a good idea to stock up on some basic essentials just in case.
Trump supporters aren't the ones who are "protesting" (should read rioting). Thank God that has calmed down a lot. Some of Hillary supporters claim they will move to Canada if Trump wins. None of them ever claim they will move to Mexico though, seems they really have problems with brown people.

Old 09-10-2016, 02:16 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,955,245 times
Wolverines!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness