Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe in UN agenda 21 /2030?
Yes it's very real 12 57.14%
No you're crazy 5 23.81%
I'm not sure, need more info 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 05:56 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,639,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizensadvocate View Post
I am curious though, are mandatory HOAs a byproduct of Agenda 21/Agenda 2030?

It appears its nearly impossible to find a new neighborhood that does not have an HOA and have large garages/driveways and ample curb parking anymore even in places where land is aplenty.
Nowadays we get mostly these cookie clutter HOA neighborhoods with tiny little garages/driveways and so many restrictions or limitations on parking which require visitors and residents who cannot park in the garage for any reason to park far away from the home.

Apartments and condos these days are of course designed to make parking as difficult as possible for residents and guests alike. I know that you may try to coerce people to ride transit but how is it possible when there is no transit whatsoever that runs anywhere practical if there is any public transit at all?
You don't say exactly where you have looked, but based on the zip code in your profile I would say that it is likely the proliferation of HOA's and small properties with very little curb parking is due to your location. Such problems are all but unheard of, here in the Ozark Redoubt. I would not be surprised, however, if the Agenda 2030 is behind some of your problems there, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2019, 12:50 PM

3,345 posts, read 2,307,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
You don't say exactly where you have looked, but based on the zip code in your profile I would say that it is likely the proliferation of HOA's and small properties with very little curb parking is due to your location. Such problems are all but unheard of, here in the Ozark Redoubt. I would not be surprised, however, if the Agenda 2030 is behind some of your problems there, though.
I heard this is the case in more and more of the US. Arizona being bad as well despite having lots of land. Apparently its not so uncommon HOAs want to restrict parking on public thoroughfares too even though its legally beyond their scope of practice.

It appears developers are somewhat driven to make parking tight either to build more homes or to discourage street parking, but garages and driveways are also made narrower as well which is counterintutive when families by larger vehicles and have more other toys in the garage. It seems like Agenda 21 folks want people to buy less and smaller cars and to carpool when visiting others so they make developers make it difficult to park as possible.
They are also pushing cities to eliminate min parking requirements entirely even in cities or parts of cities where there are hardly any transit available. Available parking is already very minimally in many areas even with the requirements in place. Hence every apartment, townhome, condo, and other communities are causing a severe parking spillover issue. As often they charge for one of the required spaces and provide only one space free, and open guest parking is also extremely very limited by design.

I believe parking requirements need to be reformed rather than just eliminated i.e there should be a centralized parking facility for all properties in a block rather than private parking spaces for each property in high density areas such as downtown so we don't waste so many spaces for private only parking which are often empty during the day while cars circle and tie up traffic searching for parking they can use.

In my area densities are not high, non HOA neighborhoods built up to the 2000s have plenty of parking indeed. But HOA neighborhoods are intentionally built to make parking as painful as possible despite being built in a large tract of land which is just ridiculous. Some neighborhoods intentionally narrow parking into little bays by the side of the road.

Last edited by citizensadvocate; 02-05-2019 at 01:24 PM..

Old 02-05-2019, 01:18 PM

7,644 posts, read 4,593,440 times
Quote:
I am curious though, are mandatory HOAs a byproduct of Agenda 21/Agenda 2030?

It appears its nearly impossible to find a new neighborhood that does not have an HOA and have large garages/driveways and ample curb parking anymore even in places where land is aplenty.
Nowadays we get mostly these cookie clutter HOA neighborhoods with tiny little garages/driveways and so many restrictions or limitations on parking which require visitors and residents who cannot park in the garage for any reason to park far away from the home.

Apartments and condos these days are of course designed to make parking as difficult as possible for residents and guests alike. I know that you may try to coerce people to ride transit but how is it possible when there is no transit whatsoever that runs anywhere practical if there is any public transit at all?
Probably has more to do with the developer/builder. A lot of times HOAs are established by a builder to own features of a community it wants to offer to attract buyers. What's really nasty is if they start with low HOA dues at a subsidized rate and then turn over the full cost once the premises are paid for. Definitely join a Board if you're in an HOA.

The parking is most like for space conservation. Gone are the sprawling condos on big green lawns....today that land is worth too much and every build up square foot is more money.

Oh, and I've never heard of the UN Resolutions being tossed around. I looked at one EU site but it was so big and broad they could have really saved money and simply passed one resolution saying everyone should be kind to one another.

Old 02-05-2019, 01:37 PM

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...le-development

Interestingly lawns are still required in most cities despite shortage on water out west. Turning lawns into part of driveways can lead to a code violation. The required lawns often take away available parking in multi family developments. Intentionally making the street skinny by making parking bays seems intentional and doesn't conserve space at all.

I wish that there is a law saying that people who buy homes from a developer in a single family community has the right to opt out of an HOA once buildout is complete or that 2/3 of the community must vote to continue the HOA once the builder hands the community to the homeowners or else it would be disbanded after the handover. Though it is unlikely in the current political environment where cities let developer HOAs get away with everything it helps cities save money in providing public facilities for the new residents in addition to helping cities accomplish ICLEI goals. Thats why its becoming ever so difficult to find a community built after 2010 with no HOA.

Old 02-06-2019, 05:15 AM

483 posts, read 353,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkthekoolaid View Post
It's harder to find good videos since YouTube is trying to suppress free ideas. But here is one I found

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc
Are you aware that David Icke thinks the rulers of the planet are shape shifting alien reptilians who feed on our suffering and negative engergy? I think the whole point of David Icke is to discredit all conspiracy theories. Some of the things he says are so outlandish that anything he says is considered ridiculous.

Old 02-06-2019, 06:36 AM

7,249 posts, read 5,119,840 times
Control easiest & quickest via food supply https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/02/...d-diet-agenda/

Old 02-06-2019, 07:51 AM

2,898 posts, read 1,865,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlov's Dog View Post
Are you aware that David Icke thinks the rulers of the planet are shape shifting alien reptilians who feed on our suffering and negative engergy? I think the whole point of David Icke is to discredit all conspiracy theories. Some of the things he says are so outlandish that anything he says is considered ridiculous.
I literally posted the first article I found. They all have similar things to say.

I get it, if people don't like the message they will try to discredit the person giving it.

Old 02-06-2019, 12:50 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,639,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlov's Dog
Are you aware that David Icke thinks the rulers of the planet are shape shifting alien reptilians who feed on our suffering and negative engergy?
So, then he thinks they are Leftists?

Old 02-07-2019, 04:38 PM

Just a slight turn in the topic, anyone know which parts of the world are most immune to Agenda 21/Agenda 2030 movements?
It appears within the US the states of Alabama and Arizona are trying to ban Agenda 21/Agenda 2030. Some countries in the world are also raising the middle finger on Agenda 2030 though I believe more citizens and politicians of the world should do so rather than give into the domino effect.

Old 02-07-2019, 07:15 PM

4,200 posts, read 4,451,892 times
Quote:
Just a slight turn in the topic, anyone know which parts of the world are most immune to Agenda 21/Agenda 2030 movements?
It appears within the US the states of Alabama and Arizona are trying to ban Agenda 21/Agenda 2030. Some countries in the world are also raising the middle finger on Agenda 2030 though I believe more citizens and politicians of the world should do so rather than give into the domino effect.

Acuifero Guarani Paraguay??
(Fun reading)

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...pol_bush53.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness