Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 03:47 PM

10,612 posts, read 12,138,005 times

Advertisements

Has anyone tried any of the Beekman Boys products. I think I'd like to try them.

And IF the price point were low enough -- I mean a REAL STEAL -- I might break down and make a buy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2021, 05:21 AM

1,387 posts, read 727,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhars View Post
Has anyone tried any of the Beekman Boys products. I think I'd like to try them.

And IF the price point were low enough -- I mean a REAL STEAL -- I might break down and make a buy.
I have tried their soaps and personally found them somewhat drying. They smelled good. Finding them at "a steal"? I've never seen it.

Old 07-24-2021, 07:30 AM

^^ I know what you mean about price.
Even their Today's Special (HSN) or Today's Special Value (QVC) prices have been too much for me.

Besides...I like sets with multiple scents. I tend to be an "I can't pick just one. I want to try them all" kind of buyer when it comes to things like that. So sets with multiple scents tend to appeal to me.

I CAN HIGHLY recommend:
-- Korres Body Butter (on HSN). OMG, it's good! (They do travel size sets often, especially specials around holiday time, but all year too. I've bought them. broken up the set as gifts.)
-- And, I like Perlier also. (HSN) Bought hand cream and shower gel as sets and divided as gifts.
-- (on QVC) I caught a Josie Maran Whipped Argon Oil set earlier this year. Was either a "One time Only or TSV, can't recall. Well, ALL the scents were one's I knew I'd like. And OMG, whipped organ oil is great.

Old 08-07-2021, 07:14 AM

417 posts, read 455,934 times
I have been tempted to try a product in the Josie Maran line, but again, without being able to sample it, it's too much of an investment.
Although it does seem that people like her products a great deal.

Old 08-12-2021, 07:56 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Last night they had those potstickers and I have heard people say they are wonderful. But again, the quantity is huge and for something you've never tried, it's a big commitment and expense. ( plus not even sure it will fit in my freezer). so once again, no sale.

Old 08-12-2021, 11:08 AM

539 posts, read 241,556 times
I bought two kiminos last year off of HSN and they are great and good quality too .

Old 08-12-2021, 03:04 PM

12,780 posts, read 15,001,003 times
I quite like Josie Maran's whipped argon oil body butter too! I wish they didn't discontinue their Red Rooibos scent! I was only able to get a small 2 oz size of that, but had I known they'd discontinue it, I would have bought more. I've been saving it, but I don't know what for. I better start using it before it goes bad!

Re: any of HSN or QVC's food, I wish they had smaller-sized portions to try it, but I'd take a chance on potstickers because I usually love them anyway.

Old 08-13-2021, 05:20 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,043,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhars View Post

I did not like their soap.

Old 08-17-2021, 04:44 PM

417 posts, read 455,934 times
I have heard people are either major fans of Beekman soaps, or find them really offensive. '
Nothing in the middle

Old 09-13-2021, 04:59 AM

Any updates on Antonella Nester's cancer battle?

QVC has added some more part-time hosts.
I think all their hosts are part-time now. Some are only on air 2 or three days a week.
I know they all put in much more time than we see them on air....but even so.

There just doesn't seem to be much to say or observe lately.
The clothing us over priced. The hosts are who they are...with their personality quirks, I mean.
Jane Tracey and Susan Graver still can never shut up.
Kim Gravel still wears too much make up. Mary Beth Roe still says "bagels" and has her neck rings (sorry to nit-pick at a personal appearance issue she can't control...but they are what they are)
Alberti is a challenge to watch -- and Kirstin L still and unwatchable, instant click.
Etc.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products