Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 10:21 AM

323 posts, read 199,454 times

Advertisements

If you have a penis you should just go in the men's restroom. If you have a vajayjay you should go in the women's restroom. I don't need to feel uncomfortable using the restroom because 3% of the population says so and is trying to jam this nonsense down my throat. If they don't like it they can use their non gender, binary, transgender or whatever thing they identify with at the moment bathroom at home. And no I don't hate gays or transgender people. I have lots of them who I call my good friends.

You know what? I identify as a Queen. When I go shopping I demand a separate bathroom with a royal golden throne just for royal subjects like me now. Target and stores all over the US better start complying soon or else, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2019, 10:42 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
Dk1111. Glad you took the humorous route ! Truth conveyed with a smile does ease the
reality.

Us 'Lady's in waiting' simply want to stop ....waiting.

Not sure why some aren't attentive of their surroundings...get your purse snatched ...or have a camera zoomed in...you'll think differently...

Old 01-07-2019, 12:52 PM

28,671 posts, read 18,788,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk1111 View Post
If you have a penis you should just go in the men's restroom. If you have a vajayjay you should go in the women's restroom. I don't need to feel uncomfortable using the restroom because 3% of the population says so and is trying to jam this nonsense down my throat. If they don't like it they can use their non gender, binary, transgender or whatever thing they identify with at the moment bathroom at home. And no I don't hate gays or transgender people. I have lots of them who I call my good friends.

You know what? I identify as a Queen. When I go shopping I demand a separate bathroom with a royal golden throne just for royal subjects like me now. Target and stores all over the US better start complying soon or else, lol.
Nah, you should go according to what you look like.

Old 01-07-2019, 01:02 PM

323 posts, read 199,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Nah, you should go according to what you look like.
Ok, but then they will have to make a supermodel bathroom just for me, lol .

Old 01-10-2019, 06:35 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,456,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
It amazes me that people are so concerned about separating bathrooms by gender. You know what I'm more concerned about? Junkies shooting dope in the stalls. Next time you sit on a public loo look at the ceiling and the walls of the stall, don't be surprised if you see little red dots or splatter, you know what that is? Human blood, from a person who may well be HIV positive or have Hep B or C. That is way more scary than a 300 pound man farting, or a trans person. It should be enough to make you realize you shouldn't be touching the door handle with your bare hand.
Oops, I accidentally hit "rep" when I meant to disagree with you (this time).

I have never been accosted by a junkie, and I have never seen blood spatter in any stalls; however, I have been accosted by men, and I don't want either junkies in the process of shooting up OR men in the same bathroom with me. I don't see why I need to choose between these two.

I do not mind going into a single use bathroom after a man, but if there are multiple stalls in a restroom, I don't want men coming into the same bathroom as me.

Old 01-10-2019, 07:06 PM

28,671 posts, read 18,788,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
Oops, I accidentally hit "rep" when I meant to disagree with you (this time).

I have never been accosted by a junkie, and I have never seen blood spatter in any stalls; however, I have been accosted by men, and I don't want either junkies in the process of shooting up OR men in the same bathroom with me. I don't see why I need to choose between these two.

I do not mind going into a single use bathroom after a man, but if there are multiple stalls in a restroom, I don't want men coming into the same bathroom as me.
What if you can't tell without close study that he is a man, and if he does nothing to destroy that illusion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products