Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2014, 06:32 AM

7,956 posts, read 11,848,307 times

Advertisements

He was the USA's stand out performer at the world cup I thought, potential for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2014, 07:13 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,410,655 times
Potential.. will have to see how he copes doing that week in week out in a tough league, though

Old 08-26-2014, 09:22 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,405,309 times
Omarito Joins Team Fruity

I'm sure he's getting teased about this. Post has added Omar to their lineup of stars who will promote their cereals. Apparently the race war has gone outside Michigan, and is now in our cereal bowls! Post is pitting Fruity Pebbles against Coco Pebbles in a fight to...who knows?

Actually who cares? The only way I would eat a bowl of sugar coated colorful GMO rocks is off of Omaritos LUSCIOUS body. Or maybe if he fed them to me...with his yummy lips. Otherwise...these are for the kiddie crowd, I guess. Kids whose parents don't care what they eat LOL...Better cool it before Post comes and gets me.

Post® Pebbles

Team FRUITY? He belongs on Team Cutie! Best of luck to Omar with the new endorsement.

Omar SPAM

Viva pinche Mexico. I love you for creating Omar.

Tripping Muller..twice as nice.

Old 08-27-2014, 08:06 PM

Tim Howard on Hiatus

To spend time with FAMILY? It is hard for me to imagine wanting to spend time with a bunch of kids...even if they are yours. LOL Anyway joking aside. You may all be aware that Tim will be taking a break for a year from soccer.

He's still going to play with Everton this season in Europe, but Tim will miss the Gold Cup championship with Team USA next year. OMFG is my initial response. But at least now I'll get to see some of the other goalies play.

USMNT goalie Tim Howard announces plan to take*break from U.S. Soccer* - NY Daily News

As an aside: I just noticed that Omar has aegyo sal wafu_k he's too cute.

Tim is Divorced

Back to Tim. It turns out his ex-wife is a girl from Tennessee with giganormous boobs. I can't tell if they are real or fake. Anyway so he's SINGLE?! Oh yeah! But he's divorced. Oh no! I'm now understanding why Tim needs to take a break. I'm sure his wife got a ton of dough out of him. AND they have KIDS? Oh holy crap. Cha CHING!

He probably needs some time to try to talk to his lawyer to see what he can do about his alimony and child support payments. Maybe he's going to play good daddy and try to get more custody of the kids to cut down on the child support. Good luck baby.

Laura Howard - USA Goalkeeper Tim Howard's Ex-Wife (bio, wiki, photos)

Here's the ex (and her bre@sts..dunno they look like implants from this angle):

Tim's Dating a 24 Y/O

Well it looks like Tim has moved on with his life as well. How did I miss all this dirt when I first started the thread?! Sorry for my negligence. It turns out he is dating a 24 y/o from Scotland.

Cele|bitchy | Tim Howard has a hot, 24-year-old Scottish girlfriend who doesn’t even like football

Tim's New Squeeze

Well that was fun. I'm enjoying seeing how Everton is shaping up so far this season. It will be nice to see them kick some ass and maybe with a championship.

Last edited by kinkytoes; 08-27-2014 at 08:16 PM..

Old 08-28-2014, 05:43 AM

750 posts, read 1,065,342 times
Too bad about Howard, what is he thinking?

BTW, please drop the "gossip and cute dude" posts. It's fine with you like that stuff but I suspect people here would appreciate more if you rather keep that to yourself, I just don't think this is the right place to share that kind of stuff. I'm just saying.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,410,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyking View Post

BTW, please drop the "gossip and cute dude" posts. It's fine with you like that stuff but I suspect people here would appreciate more if you rather keep that to yourself, I just don't think this is the right place to share that kind of stuff. I'm just saying.
Agreed! Make your own post to reply to yourself if youre so inclined.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyking View Post
Well he's been playing professionally for a long time with a tough schedule. He probably has a lot to take care of in his personal life that he needs time to address. As for his girlfriend, she is pretty and Tim looks SO happy just standing next to her. Even his body language.
Quote:

I'm kind of tempted to be like "Oh I'm sorry I'll try not to post about cute guys and PI about the Team USA players because you don't like it." I like that stuff. I think it is interesting and fun. Kinkytoes has to hide her personality and feelings every day in real life, so she sure as heck am NOT going to start doing that on the internet. It looks like you disagree, so it seems we'll have to say...

Old 08-28-2014, 07:32 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,410,769 times
Start your on threads then =)

Old 08-29-2014, 05:30 AM

750 posts, read 1,065,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
I'm kind of tempted to be like "Oh I'm sorry I'll try not to post about cute guys and PI about the Team USA players because you don't like it." I like that stuff. I think it is interesting and fun. Kinkytoes has to hide her personality and feelings every day in real life, so she sure as heck am NOT going to start doing that on the internet. It looks like you disagree, so it seems we'll have to say...
Yes bye bye, please.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:54 PM

2,987 posts, read 5,251,349 times
I think she started this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer