Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2007, 12:34 PM

26,411 posts, read 46,581,861 times

Advertisements

(Springfield)
(Suburbs of Springfield)
Counties that will be included in this sub-forum are in the Springfield, MO metro area.
Counties included in the Springfield, MO Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Greene County
Christian County
Webster County
Polk County
Dallas County
(If you have any suggestions about modifications to this list please let me know. I do not want any confusion regarding what areas this new sub-forum will cover) General group meeting threads for southern Missouri will remain on the main page of the Missouri forums. Threads concerning Branson and Table Rock Lake area (Taney and Stone counties) will remain on the regular Missouri board. If you have any other questions let me know.

<<<Hopefully the sub-forum title will be changed to Springfield/Branson area in the near future with the Branson area threads appearing in the Springfield area sbu-forum. Until then, I will be making sure that the Branson threads make it into the Springfield area sub-forum anyway.

Last edited by GraniteStater; 09-23-2007 at 12:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2007, 03:53 PM

879 posts, read 2,879,193 times
Default Taney and Stone...

Plains. I would suggest that you make this to include both Stone and Taney county as much of the area growth are in those counties.

Springfield renamed the airport to Springfield-Branson Airport due to the influx of travelers and folks relocating to the areas between Springfield and Branson.
So Stone and Taney areas often get questions from threads titled Springfield.

I think we've found that alot of the questions about Springfield also include Branson and Kimberling City.

Old 09-22-2007, 04:26 PM

26,411 posts, read 46,581,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschilicook View Post
Plains. I would suggest that you make this to include both Stone and Taney county as much of the area growth are in those counties.

Springfield renamed the airport to Springfield-Branson Airport due to the influx of travelers and folks relocating to the areas between Springfield and Branson.
So Stone and Taney areas often get questions from threads titled Springfield.

I think we've found that alot of the questions about Springfield also include Branson and Kimberling City.
I will see if the administration will include threads regarding Branson into the Springfield area sub-forum. Also, I will see if we can get the sub-forum changed to the Springfield/Branson area. Thanks for the ideas. I will se if I can get those changes to happen. It has already been stressful enough on the Missouri forums with all the recent changes, so this request may take awhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area