Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2018, 11:48 AM

29,266 posts, read 16,826,841 times

Advertisements

From another group who deal with major Neuropathy issues:

https://www.neurotalk.org/pn-tips-re...europathy.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2018, 01:46 PM

5,430 posts, read 3,527,042 times
jam, I would like to become healthier. Can you list all the supplements you take? Just curious of the type, strength and cost of them on a daily basis to see if I can afford/benefit from them. Thanks!

Old 02-18-2018, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
jam, I would like to become healthier. Can you list all the supplements you take? Just curious of the type, strength and cost of them on a daily basis to see if I can afford/benefit from them. Thanks!
No, I can't list them all. I take some every day, and some days I skip some. I have arthritis so I take supplements for arthrtis issues and forever trying new ones for the OA. Right now concentrating on Cosamin DS.

My most important ones I take Daily are:

*Grape Seed Extract 200mg daily at least
*Vit D3 and K2
*Magnesium, take a good amount to help bowels too
*Digestive Enzymes
*Probiotics
Vit C 1-2K daily
Methyl B12
I take 3 supps to lower homocysteine levels.
I take several B vits to calm nerve pain in feet and from surgery issue

Milk Thistle (liver protection)
COQ10 heart health support

Remember I'm much older than you I'd bet and I started on my vits when I was in my early 50's I'd say. I don't know your main issues and did you get Vit D levels tested.

A huge issue is thyroid and is so so often missed in the conventional lab tests. It controls so much in our bodies and supports so many health issues.

Grape Seed Extract when I was 57...this to me is one that is most important OVERALL. I buy Olympian Labs brand and get a good price, I shop for quality and good prices.

Hope this is a start and helps somewhat.

A guy friend in my apt bldg who helps me with shopping just got on 200mg grape seed ex and he's basically healthy but prostate is a concern of his...grape seed ex is known to help prevent some cancers and includes prostate. He's in his mid 40'.

Start with a few and work up as you go, again don't know your age and that is a factor in it all often.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 02-18-2018 at 03:10 PM..

Old 03-07-2018, 04:53 PM

5,381 posts, read 8,709,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
No, I can't list them all. I take some every day, and some days I skip some. I have arthritis so I take supplements for arthrtis issues and forever trying new ones for the OA. Right now concentrating on Cosamin DS.

My most important ones I take Daily are:

*Grape Seed Extract 200mg daily at least
*Vit D3 and K2
*Magnesium, take a good amount to help bowels too
*Digestive Enzymes
*Probiotics
Vit C 1-2K daily
Methyl B12
I take 3 supps to lower homocysteine levels.
I take several B vits to calm nerve pain in feet and from surgery issue

Milk Thistle (liver protection)
COQ10 heart health support

Remember I'm much older than you I'd bet and I started on my vits when I was in my early 50's I'd say. I don't know your main issues and did you get Vit D levels tested.

A huge issue is thyroid and is so so often missed in the conventional lab tests. It controls so much in our bodies and supports so many health issues.

Grape Seed Extract when I was 57...this to me is one that is most important OVERALL. I buy Olympian Labs brand and get a good price, I shop for quality and good prices.

Hope this is a start and helps somewhat.

A guy friend in my apt bldg who helps me with shopping just got on 200mg grape seed ex and he's basically healthy but prostate is a concern of his...grape seed ex is known to help prevent some cancers and includes prostate. He's in his mid 40'.

Start with a few and work up as you go, again don't know your age and that is a factor in it all often.
jaminhealth,

I just had to let you know that today on his podcast, Gary Null recommended one of your favorites, Grape Seed Extract, in addition to Alpha Lipoic Acid, NAD, and other supplements, to help strengthen telomeres.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacific2 View Post
jaminhealth,

I just had to let you know that today on his podcast, Gary Null recommended one of your favorites, Grape Seed Extract, in addition to Alpha Lipoic Acid, NAD, and other supplements, to help strengthen telomeres.
Good, Null is a good guy with smarts. If only grape seed ex cured my OA knee. It does everything else I believe.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:25 PM

5,381 posts, read 8,709,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Good, Null is a good guy with smarts. If only grape seed ex cured my OA knee. It does everything else I believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements