Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2013, 02:37 PM

655 posts, read 2,328,868 times

Advertisements

I am glad to see several new businesses open/opening in the Cicero NY area. These new businesses make it a lot more convenient for northern suburbs (Cicero, Clay, Brewerton, Central Square, Bridgeport, North Syracuse) citizens to shop without driving all the way to Dewitt or Liverpool.

Some of the new stores are:

Aldi's discount Grocery Store, State Rt. 31 east, near the Cicero-N. Syr. High School
Dollar Tree, same shopping plaza as Aldi's
Pet Supplies Plus, (pet food & supplies & a Dog Wash facility for use by dog owners) Route 11 in the Wegman's Shopping Plaza

I know there must be other new stores that opened recently in Cicero; maybe other city-data members will be able to add to the above list.

I would like to see a Kohl's Department Store open a store in Cicero, as well as a Bed, Bath, & Beyond store.

grdnrman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2013, 02:59 PM

93,393 posts, read 124,052,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grdnrman View Post
I am glad to see several new businesses open/opening in the Cicero NY area. These new businesses make it a lot more convenient for northern suburbs (Cicero, Clay, Brewerton, Central Square, Bridgeport, North Syracuse) citizens to shop without driving all the way to Dewitt or Liverpool.

Some of the new stores are:

Aldi's discount Grocery Store, State Rt. 31 east, near the Cicero-N. Syr. High School
Dollar Tree, same shopping plaza as Aldi's
Pet Supplies Plus, (pet food & supplies & a Dog Wash facility for use by dog owners) Route 11 in the Wegman's Shopping Plaza

I know there must be other new stores that opened recently in Cicero; maybe other city-data members will be able to add to the above list.

I would like to see a Kohl's Department Store open a store in Cicero, as well as a Bed, Bath, & Beyond store.

grdnrman
A Kohl's would be nice and perhaps it could go next to Target or across the street where Super Wal*Mart is located. I wish they could go into the former Media Play location in Northern Lights Plaza, but I don't know if that would be the right location.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area