Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 09:23 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,647,422 times

Advertisements

Jeeves Law Group in St.Petersburg...ask for John Sacks he is very knowledgeable in this area...727-204-5517...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2014, 06:12 AM

8,704 posts, read 10,893,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannort54 View Post
I don't agree Ssdi is money you paid out of FICA taxes taken out of your pay check in other words it's you money you earned it. Were as ssi is free money. Why should I be required to take drug test to kep my pay
Check that I have to work for. And someone on ssi or other welfare dose not to recive free money. Sorry but I do not agree with what you say. I worked my ass off for 40 years and then I had to go on Ssdi because I could not do my job any more. It only took me one year to be approved for Ssdi. Ssdi is not welfare I'm sick and tired of supporting people that are half my age because they see ghost at nite or spread their legs and have 5 or 6 kids all by different men. I don't have to worry about my Ssdi because I will be 62 real soon. And what I get every month I don't have to keep my eye on the ball. I'm way above the national average.
I agree about the SSDI part. Hard working people paid into and "insurance" program and when something unfortunate happened to them, they are collecting their money back out of the insurance program. Totally different than SSI, which is for people who have not contributed the minimum required.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: