Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2016, 05:29 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,510,660 times

Advertisements

In the latest episode of the never-ending story of a " Black teen wanted for shooting death of another black teen " police are searching for 17-year-old Kaliyah Ronell-Marquee Everett of Tampa for the shooting of 19-year-old Tysaiah Christopher Williams Donaldson.

Everett faces charges of first degree murder, attempted armed robbery and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

According to police Everett is about 5'8" tall and 125 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes.

He also has a tattoo on his chest which says "Truly Blessed."

Apart from the irony of the tattoo would you,as a parent,allow your 17-year-old to get a tattoo ?

Deputies search for suspect in deadly north Tampa shooting - Story | FOX 13 Tampa Bay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2016, 08:13 AM

929 posts, read 2,723,462 times
Bottom line no , no tattoos for anyone living under my roof.
Tattoos have started to look better , some took a lot of work and the artist was just that an artist.
But the same person , looks better without tattoos in my opinion.
I have seen a few women in wedding dresses with tattoos , super ugly , I think why the hell would they do that to themselves. What these people pay for a tattoo would be a nice down payment on dental work , liposuction , or a gym membership .
Tattoo removal will be a huge business in the near future .

Last edited by ghostrider7811; 01-01-2016 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: Spell

Old 01-01-2016, 05:43 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
What people do to their own bodes is to me their own business but I often wonder what the heck are the putting on their body.
With some it is like a piece of art and it tells a story while other have patches of items that show what stage in their life they are or once we're and it looks horrible but for them it may look great.

The main issue I have with tattoos is when we deal with tenants whining about late fees and complain ing about their bills when we clearly see another tattoo put on their body and them walking with the newest phones, etc.

Old 01-01-2016, 08:04 PM

325 posts, read 441,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post

Apart from the irony of the tattoo would you,as a parent,allow your 17-year-old to get a tattoo ?
These people do not have Parents in the sense of what we had as parents....they are just the product of ignorant Breeders.

Old 01-04-2016, 08:28 AM

107 posts, read 89,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
In the latest episode of the never-ending story of a " Black teen wanted for shooting death of another black teen " police are searching for 17-year-old Kaliyah Ronell-Marquee Everett of Tampa for the shooting of 19-year-old Tysaiah Christopher Williams Donaldson.

Everett faces charges of first degree murder, attempted armed robbery and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

According to police Everett is about 5'8" tall and 125 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes.

He also has a tattoo on his chest which says "Truly Blessed."

Deputies search for suspect in deadly north Tampa shooting - Story | FOX 13 Tampa Bay
No tats under 18 in my house. And the kid was illiterate he couldn't spell . It should have read "totally blasted."

Old 01-04-2016, 08:29 AM

107 posts, read 89,458 times
Nothing like a beautiful girl all tatted up and metal in her face. Disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: