Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 01:23 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,682,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyWray12 View Post
Thanks so much for your help!! I live in Austin, TX now and there is a large homeless community - there are also multiple shelters right around the corner from the biggest tourist area in town, so we have a bit of the same problem. They are harmless though - just ignore them and they ignore you, is that the case there or are they aggressive?

Now the next part - finding a place to rent! but we have time for that - unfortunately she can't go earlier than the fall.. Do you know, or anyone reading this, know if there are certain months that are harder to find places or more expesnive than others?
Not dangerous just more quality of life issue...As far as renting I am leery of Craigslist especially when you are out of town...the bigger apartment buildings will have leasing offices or maybe a local realtor on here could help...I think DTP is less seasonal then say st pete beach or Dunedin...so time of year won't matter as much...but it is a popular area now...and I think it will be still when you get down here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay