Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2019, 09:45 AM

264 posts, read 229,911 times

Advertisements

Hello all. I generally hang out in the Brevard county forum as that's my target area to move to however it's becoming apparently I may need to expand the search westward...lol I'm planning a move down to FL sometime between November '19 and April '20. Since I'm a hyper planner and this is no small move I'll be making (once I find a job in my field of course), I'll need a realtor to help me find a rental house. Does anyone have the name of a good realtor that deals with rental properties down in this area as this is an area I'm looking at after Brevard county. Or are YOU a realtor in the area that could help me. Please and thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2019, 11:14 AM

5,978 posts, read 7,382,129 times
No good realtors here, just keep moving along....

<grin>

RM

Old 01-09-2019, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortonR View Post
No good realtors here, just keep moving along....

<grin>

RM
Thanks for absolutely nothing. Why bother commenting if you have nothing constructive to say?

Old 01-09-2019, 11:27 AM

Chill, buddy.

Just so you’re aware, the subject of realtors is a hotly contested one here. This is because there has been a revolving door of realtors who join the site thinking it will be a great resource for leads. They respond to nearly every post, playing cheerleader, trying to suck prospects in, then usually progress to reaching out to posters who express a need for real estate services of some sort. At this point they get busted for soliciting and either warned or kicked off the forum, never to be seen again.

It’s a pattern seen over and over, hence the reference to “No realtors here, just keep moving.”

There is a reason why the CD rules require realtors to identify their profession in their profile.

So now you’re in on the joke. Happy?

And don’t be surprised if you get PM’ed by some realtors, now that you’ve professed a need. Your post is like chum to sharks for real estate people on the forum.

Let the feeding frenzy begin!

RM

Old 01-09-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Chill, buddy.

Just so you’re aware, the subject of realtors is a hotly contested one here. This is because there has been a revolving door of realtors who join the site thinking it will be a great resource for leads. They respond to nearly every post, playing cheerleader, trying to suck prospects in, then usually progress to reaching out to posters who express a need for real estate services of some sort. At this point they get busted for soliciting and either warned or kicked off the forum, never to be seen again.

It’s a pattern seen over and over, hence the reference to “No realtors here, just keep moving.”

There is a reason why the CD rules require realtors to identify their profession in their profile.

So now you’re in on the joke. Happy?

And don’t be surprised if you get PM’ed by some realtors, now that you’ve professed a need. Your post is like chum to sharks for real estate people on the forum.

Let the feeding frenzy begin!

RM
Ok, ok. I apologize. Was just trying to get some feedback. I now understand. And just as an FYI, I'm female so buddy-ette? lol Sorry for jumping on you. It's been a long day and I didn't realize the issues on the board.

Old 01-09-2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotterfan77 View Post
Ok, ok. I apologize. Was just trying to get some feedback. I now understand. And just as an FYI, I'm female so buddy-ette? lol Sorry for jumping on you. It's been a long day and I didn't realize the issues on the board.
No biggie. I realize you wouldn’t have been in on the joke.

We’re gender neutral here as far as I know, my apologies for misidentification.

Believe it or not, there are some pretty decent realtors who are long time members. They’ll show up shortly, I’m sure.

RM

Old 01-09-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
No biggie. I realize you wouldn’t have been in on the joke.

We’re gender neutral here as far as I know, my apologies for misidentification.

Believe it or not, there are some pretty decent realtors who are long time members. They’ll show up shortly, I’m sure.

RM

Old 01-15-2019, 09:21 AM

Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtloucks View Post
I agree.. I'm a realtor and I m not even good.

No one wants to actually work here.

Best Suggestion... use upnest.com and get an agent that will bid for your services and offer a rebate back.

I DO NOT WORK FOR OR HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH UPNEST!

I have however used them several times. Even as a realtor, the rebates we get from the UpNest agent is usually more than my commission after splits and taxes. No-brainer ....

Good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay